Sign in to follow this  
dmker

Hand cuffs

Not sure if this has been suggested before, i'm new. But please include hand cuffs in the game, the possibilities with that would be insane and so much fun.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Party A and Party B. Would you like to be hand-cuffed? If you wouldn't, don't suggest such imbalanced features.

(And if you would, you're either lying or insane.)

And yes, it has been suggested.

Edited by GotBeanZ

How do you stop them from just logging out?

handcuffs would be horrible. I can see a server getting hacked and everyone getting handcuffed and brought out to the middle of no where. Where they are then all shot in the head by said hacker.

Well you have a key, they don't. They can't grab stuff. You can.

It would be hilarious they take you into town, they get killed by zombies. You're running away with your hands cuffed behind your back.

Imbalanced? Yes.

Funny? Yes.

It would be fun to just handcuff players, and just leave them handcuffed let them go on about their business.

imbalanced isn't the word to use here, i'd say it would just be absolutely no fun unless the person handcuffing you was creative in the ways that they did it. for example, they could handcuff you, and put the key in the middle of cherno or something, then you'd have to run in and get it. there are many possibilities of fun here but there are also game breaking possibilities. like if someone handcuffed you and left you in the middle of nowhere. that would suck ass, but it would still bring varied experiences.

after giving it some thought, i for one would definitely love to see handcuffs in the game.

Maybe something like zip ties that you can free yourself from after a certain amount of time. On that note, I'd like to see more non-lethal weapons (tazers etc)

I guess it would cause too much griefing.

That was Rockstar's rationale for omitting the lasso from the online element of Red Dead Redemption.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Party A and Party B. Would you like to be hand-cuffed? If you wouldn't, don't suggest such imbalanced features.

(And if you would, you're either lying or insane.)

And yes, it has been suggested.

Well make it like a system as one party either has to consent to getting cuffed, like in a way to keep peace, or one can hand cuff someone who has been knocked unconscious. Also, allow people that choose to help you to break hand cuffs or include items around the map that will let you possibly escape and break them. It would add alot to a game that aims to be as realistic as it can