Sign in to follow this  
GeoffreyLingor

GREAT Lingor Server! CUSTOM EVERYTHING

Hey guys!

Geoffrey here, I came here today to talk to you about this awesome Lingor server I joined. It’s hosted by Mercykillers.eu (MK3) and has custom loot, buildings and vehicles! It is currently running the latest Lingor patch (1.3) and the 102591 arma 2 beta patch. The admins are really friendly, helpful and actually genuinely care for their server.

Some of the perks of joining me on this server:

• Custom loot such as g36s, lapuas, m24 desert and more!

• Custom vehicles such as hmmvs , 2+6 seater little birds and C130J

• Friendly community

• A couple of bandit clans which ensures PvP

• Fair Play (combat logging is not allowed etc…)

• Custom loadout (soldier clothing+m9sd+basic equipment)

Give this server a go! I’ve fallen in love with it, maybe you will too! :D

Server IP: 91.121.148.210:2332

• Like 1

The only items you spawn with are an m9sd, clothing and basic tools. This post is not trying to say that by us giving our fresh spawns this, they are guaranteed fun. What geoffrey is trying to say is that he's a regular on my server and that he loves playing on it. He's just describing a couple of key features which he finds appealing. I spent a lot of my own time setting up this server and appreciate this thread greatly. At the end of the day, I want to make my players happy, and if they're happy, my job is done. If you like the lingor map and are looking to join a new server, try us out, hopefully, you won't be disappointed!

Edit: double post

Edited by Dabak

Many of the features were added prior to 1.3, so even though the g36 and hmmv are already added, you cannot disregard the rest. I stand by GPS and NVGs, many of my players enjoy it this way so I do not intend to remove them.