DaBi

BambiZ ParadiZe - Chernarus, UK server with active admins, day/ night server, starting loadout, Extra Barracks, 175+ cars and 5+ helis

Good server shame its not populated more, also i think the nighttime needs to start a hour earlier

Viglen

Hi man, appreciate your feedback. Definately would love to see more players, towards the end of last week we was reaching 30+ players. With regards to making the server -1GMT instead of 2 that's something can look at.

Cheers

We have a forum up and running for the server, also teamspeak is available. Please visit www.bambizparadize.freeforums.org for more information

Built up the NWA, extra buildings with loot. Will be expanding it even more over the coming days. If you haven't yet give the server a try then please do :)

Had some people mention the AI dissapear straight after you kill them, will be fixing this tonight.

AI can now be looted, bodies disappearing after death has been fixed.

Just bumping the thread, come check us out!

Updated the OP! Added vehicle spawn points along the coast in each town. We have added custom military base up north patrolled by AI and also roaming AI patrol the map, these are in groups of 3 and carry average weaponary.

Well yeah i am a bambi on your server playing with my friends when all of a sudden i looked on my map and clicked server control, then i was kicked. So when i joined back i was greeted by a lovely admin called ghost who kicked me for three hours and i am outraged by this decision.

Well yeah i am a bambi on your server playing with my friends when all of a sudden i looked on my map and clicked server control, then i was kicked. So when i joined back i was greeted by a lovely admin called ghost who kicked me for three hours and i am outraged by this decision.

Hey man, first of all welcome to the server. We have a zero policy to people who get kicked for script restriction 227 as this can easily be taken as combat logging. I'm not saying you have or have not but in the rules it clearly states anyone found using the restriction will receive a ban. I made the decision to give all people a 3 hour ban.

Hey guy's i have been playing in your server for a couple of weeks now as different names at the minute i an known on your server IAN but i am after trying to get onto the server and its asking me for a password any i dea how to help me thanks guys!

Sorry about the password guys, server is back up and running. Dayz.st got attacked and shut the servers down, also had some issues just before that happened that needed to be resolved. Hope you guys are enjoying the server :) will be adding more features/builds over the coming days.

Hey guys are you doing something with the server again its down for some reason?

Hey guys are you doing something with the server again its down for some reason?

For the second day running day.st are down and so this has affected the server.

Any idea when it would be back up?

Unfortunately I don't, it seems most of dayz.st servers are down due to people attacking them. I have work soon but will post here as soon as I know of the server being back up. Sorry

Do you know when the server will be back up

I don't, it's down to dayz.st getting DDos attacked and they've shut the servers down.

Server appears to be back up and running :)