DragoValhar

US 303 Dallas: Admin Ban for Teleporting?

I don't hack, I've never hacked in any game I've ever owned. I hate the Practice and while nonchalantly looting Some town I get banned for teleporting. While I was streaming no less. http://www.twitch.tv...har/b/373706922

Video proof I wasn't teleporting, at any time before being banned. It may have been lag from XSplit streaming but I was not teleporting. Un-Ban Please and thank you.

Edited by DragoValhar

Well that's cute considering I don't hack. And the Stream shows me clearly just running around with my XBow looting stuff for the last half hour. Perhaps dayz antihax needs to not be horrible? :/

Unbanned. It was a false-positive due to something in 1.7.6. I've updated my script to whitelist that particular activity (shooting a ton of wooden bolts) in the future.

Also, it was not related to the issue burritoman mentioned.

Edited by Mister_Magotchi
  • Like 1

Unbanned. It was a false-positive due to something in 1.7.6. I've updated my script to whitelist that particular activity (shooting a ton of wooden bolts) in the future.

Also, it was not related to the issue burritoman mentioned.

I figured it was to do with the other three post's about 303 teleport bans.

Well that was a couple days ago, and in that thread, I mentioned that everyone from that incident had been unbanned at that time. I understand why you might have thought that, though.

It doesn't appear you unbanned me, been busy and just tried to rejoin the server. Says I'm still banned.

I got banned too. i was with my friends in a car and a friend of mine had bad internet disconnecting from skype and stuff.

And suddenly got kicked and when he rejoined he got banned right away had something to do with Setpos and when i googled it had something to do with teleporting but it was just lag . same happend with me 5 hours later i tried to join there teamspeak to talk to them but thats not working.

any tips??

We shut US 303 down in the beginning of April, so I assume ThePimpz is talking about some other server.