Sign in to follow this  
Jack Burton

Fuzzy/Blurry text only

All settings on highest, game looks amazing, everything clear as a bell, resolution and display set correctly for monitor yet all text is a little fuzzy. Still able to see what is written but it is fuzzy. Chat and debug monitor included. Never had this problem before. Is this something new that I may have misread in the patch notes? Haven't played DayZ in about 2 months so wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I have been playing wasteland and have not encountered this issue. Google search didn't bring up anything related to this. Maybe I'm just being dumb and haven't set or set something incorrectly but all my graphics settings look fine.

Edited by DoomTrooper

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, 'Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.

I guess that doesn't include Fuzzy/Blurry text... oh well.

Edited by Charb

Problem solved. Playwithsix said I had the latest version, DayZCommander said otherwise. Updated with commander, perfect now. Lopan trying to rule the universe from beyond the grave again. Dues paid, check is in the mail...