Sign in to follow this  
rhinocrunch

DayZ King of the Hill

I thought I would bring this back with the addition of machete's. I will probably be doing a Hunger Games next saturday. Watch the steam group, twitter and fanpage for invites.

Enjjoy!

• Like 5

Wait, isn't DayZ pretty much already King of the Hill? - Everyone killing each other for fun.

But the video was very enjoyable.

Edited by BwobBwub

Normal Day Z is PvP, yes, but not like this in my experience. This would be a fucking great unplanned in-game moment! Imagine, you're running around Cherno, but you see a suspicious number of zombies in the area, so you climb to the top of City Hall to get a better look at what's going on around you. You get to the top, pull out your binoculars, and see about 5 other players, all running around with hatchets. You think "shit, I'm in the middle of a hatchet killer gang war! Better get my ass outta here." But as you turn to leave, you run into another player climbing up the ladder. You take him out, no biggy. But before you can leave again, another comes up, and another! They take each other out, you got really lucky this time. You loot there bodies for bandages, because god knows you need those in melee fights. But when you look up again after looting the bodies, you find yourself surrounded by machete wielding psychopaths! You take out two and break the legs of a third, but find yourself taken down by a fourth player. And as you struggle to regain consciousness you see the machete gang turn on each other. Before you die, you think, this was an unfortunate and confusing, but fun experience. I'm going to go post about it in the forums.

Then you realize that that would never happen ever and are thankful that RhinoCRUNCH put together videos like this for your entertainment.

• Like 1

Ive only seen 3 vids from this rhinocrunch guy...and I swear all they was about was him apologising for being a asshole

Ive only seen 3 vids from this rhinocrunch guy...and I swear all they was about was him apologising for being a asshole

He's a pretty big asshole dude. I don't think he can apologize enough tbh. I mean don't get me wrong, I think he is "ok" but damn dude, total Bandit tool. Like, if your not going to let me shoot you in the back after you blood bag me, then just don't play at all, right? I mean, if you don't help me find a gun to kill you with, you are a complete a-hole in DayZ.

He's a pretty big asshole dude. I don't think he can apologize enough tbh. I mean don't get me wrong, I think he is "ok" but damn dude, total Bandit tool. Like, if your not going to let me shoot you in the back after you blood bag me, then just don't play at all, right? I mean, if you don't help me find a gun to kill you with, you are a complete a-hole in DayZ.

Lol'd

Anyways...that looked like great fun. Maybe I'll have to join in for the next DayZ battle, whatever it may be. Did you give people the machetes to use or did they have to find them beforehand?

That was pretty good man and I think I might steal your idea (and maybe join the next one if my ping lets me) :D

Beans!

Edited by Timboski

he was more reflecting on being an asshole in real life....no much talk about being a asshole ingame...just him for the most part

games exists for a large part so ppl can be assholes in them...so thats really a trivial thing

Edited by svisketyggeren

he was more reflecting on being an asshole in real life....no much talk about being a asshole ingame...just him for the most part

games exists for a large part so ppl can be assholes in them...so thats really a trivial thing

Yeah he is a total a**hole IRL too. I 100% agree man. We should ban together and boycott his videos and spread the word? You down?

Yeah he is a total a**hole IRL too. I 100% agree man. We should ban together and boycott his videos and spread the word? You down?

then we would be the same as him...so, no not really down for that

Edited by svisketyggeren