Pokerguy12

Creating a community of Elite Mercenaries- nothing like you have seen

Looking for people with big plans:

I am creating a group of 'elite mercenaries'. Basically we do everything we fancy and function as we wish.

Bandits today and Heroes tomorrow?

Tactical military operations?

Ambush a clan/loot a stockpile steal all their supplies after days of stalking?

Work as double agents and leave a terrible surprise?

Surviving in the secluded forest by ourselves and the zeds?

Acquire an army of helicopters and dominate Chernarus ?

Go on a mindless killing spree or deliver first aid to some poor soul?

Hoard weapons/supplies to make the BIGGEST stock of items?

Help out in other clan's operations as bodyguards or assassinate their leader?

Just play normally and hangout with each other?

Go on your own for a few weeks and join us afterwards or never again?

WE DO ANYTHING!!

You get the idea, we do whatever we want and whenever we want to. Most importantly we have big plans that involve alot of work with equally large payoffs which is what defines us and make us distinctly different from any other community. Which is why i need schemers and workers for this ultimate band of freelance mercenaries.

I will not run this group like a company or a clan you will report to no one there are no recruits or officers. This is a small community of cooperative friends that just does stuff together. I will not elaborate anymore because this is up for discussion among members and for reformation at anytime.

You will notice that i have not put much effort into writing this thread which is why it's not a long-ass bigshot clan recruitment post, members who i want will find this post sufficient and understand what they are getting themselves into.

About me:

Recently died while walking over a rock and lost all my loot (not gonna lie i'm starting a new character)

Playing arma 2/ dayZ for about a month

Active communication

Very serious.

Trustable

Willing to do anything in Dayz

3/3/2013

Reply by PM if interested. Have to be cooperative and communicative. Mature and speak GOOD and CLEAR english on a mic.

Contact as PM on this website.

Steam: 110 ways to break down a door

ID: magnatrix

Edited by Pokerguy10

Seen *all* of the things on the list.

Also what is with the triple post?

your willing to do anything.

Jimmy was i unclear on anything?

Sounds cool.

@oreowin timegod

You guys have team speak?

Bump.

I have turned down a few people so far. I stress once again that you must be communicative and cooperative to fit in.

I'm the commander of the 4th Special Forces Group, I'm representing a DayZ community (Balota Buddies) I would like to see what your team can do in a combat situation and how the outcome would be. If your up for a challenge contact us on TS3 and get Whitelisted, this community I honestly can say from experience is Hacker Free. Its ran by the Moderators themselves including Steak and Potatoes. Stop on by and lets see what you got. Tell them Smith sent you, We're the strongest Bandit Group on the server. ts.balotabuddies.com

I'm the commander of the 4th Special Forces Group, I'm representing a DayZ community (Balota Buddies) I would like to see what your team can do in a combat situation and how the outcome would be. If your up for a challenge contact us on TS3 and get Whitelisted, this community I honestly can say from experience is Hacker Free. Its ran by the Moderators themselves including Steak and Potatoes. Stop on by and lets see what you got. Tell them Smith sent you, We're the strongest Bandit Group on the server. ts.balotabuddies.com

More people to whitelist...:P

P.S. Steak isn't a mod lol