Jonesy (DayZ)

DayZ - Kill him or let him go.

Let him go. Would've been just mean to lure him in like that and then kill him. Also he left the truck so its not much of a loss. So definitely let him go.

• Like 1

You sir seem like a good guy. I'm sure most of the people that play Dayz would have shot that man on sight. ;)

You sir seem like a good guy. I'm sure most of the people that play Dayz would have shot that man on sight. ;)

I don't often give helicopters away, just felt like being nice this time ;)

I don't often give helicopters away, just felt like being nice this time ;)

I wish more people did that :)

Ha ha, he would have been pushing up daisies by now if it were me. You executed a perfect trap and he fell for it. It was your duty to show him the error of his ways! I'd wager my left testicle that he wouldn't have given you such a gift :lol:

Fair play though, it was your gift to give, and I'm sure he appreciated it.

That was not what I expected at all. I wouldn't have killed him or given the helicopter, since I just avoid people in the first place.

Ha ha, he would have been pushing up daisies by now if it were me. You executed a perfect trap and he fell for it. It was your duty to show him the error of his ways! I'd wager my left testicle that he wouldn't have given you such a gift :lol:

Fair play though, it was your gift to give, and I'm sure he appreciated it.

You're right, I probably should of taken him out for falling for such a thing, guess he got lucky this time lol.

That was not what I expected at all. I wouldn't have killed him or given the helicopter, since I just avoid people in the first place.

I used to avoid people but it starts to get boring, I try to interact with people as much as possible now - much more fun.

Edited by Jonesy

Lol fresh prince is on tv

Dem feels.

Edited by GOD™

Only saw the first few seconds, but the music and first couple secs look an awful lot like a video I posted recently.. hah

He was driving a truck, so he probably wasn't an unarmed fresh-spawn. I'm a bandit (Not the coastal spawn-campy kind. There's a difference between bandits and griefers, thank you very much sir), so if he were armed I probably would have shot him and looted. Although he did leave a nice truck behind, so depending on my mood I might let him go and check the truck's gear. :P

And being as geared up as you were, it was good that you let him go, since you probably didn't need his beans.

Edited by GotBeanZ