Hey guys, as the title says I'm looking for a new group to play with.

A little about me:

22 Years old

Western United States

I played for a long time with my previous group, whom eventually all moved on to different games, cut ties, ect.

So, I played solo for a bit until I eventually also lost interest in the game, well now I'm back and ready to start up again.

I have TS3/Mumble/Ventrilo/Skype.

I have played DayZ on and off since the beginning of the Alpha.

I would be glad to meet anyone and everyone, just hit me up on:

Steam: Crucifix911

Or send me a message/leave a post here!

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

]
Hi mate, you're welcome to check us out @ The BSB Network. (http//:www.bsbnetwork.com).

We're an open social community for fair and mature gamers with our own Survival Taviana server that's well suited to newbies who are starting out with lots of emphasis being on PvE (survival) . We have our own Teamspeak server too (easier than Skype). We're UK based and all our members speak English

We've been playing and supporting Day Z since launch and have our own internal clan (split into two factions, BSB Ravens and BSB Scorpions) as well as hosting several smaller groups and clans within our community. But to be fair it's pretty mcuha s mall group of regulars who play.

Our Taviana server is Whitelisted and protected against hackers and has loads of vehicles (300+) , loads of new buildings and interesting cities and most points of interest are less than 1K between each other. Our server is very much suited to new players and our members are friendly and helpful and are more than willing to have you tag along, as well as giving you tips and help along the way.

We run weekly events for our factions and community on the server too.
Anyway more details can be found on our recruitment thread;

Server details

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Box

If you are looking for a group of friendly guys to to either join or to just hang around with? If so then TMW is the place for you. We are a "Hero" Organization that go around healing people that need our help. We are always looking for new members. Our website is TMWdayz.com and our Team Speak is ts,dayzmedics.com. I hope to see you there. :)

Hey guys, as the title says I'm looking for a new group to play with.

A little about me:

22 Years old

Western United States

I played for a long time with my previous group, whom eventually all moved on to different games, cut ties, ect.

So, I played solo for a bit until I eventually also lost interest in the game, well now I'm back and ready to start up again.

I have TS3/Mumble/Ventrilo/Skype.

I have played DayZ on and off since the beginning of the Alpha.

I would be glad to meet anyone and everyone, just hit me up on:

Steam: Crucifix911

Or send me a message/leave a post here!

Thanks guys!

Hello man , well i am searching too a group of players..

I am 16 years old and i am from Greece

I add you at steam:)

I am playing dayz for about 4 months now and i really like the game.. i know english (not like an american guy) but i can understand and communitcate with other guys:)

Experienced player, 23 and live in Oregon.

add me on skype and lets play!

gr4ntasaurus