timedance

to all fu..ing cheaters!

Hello to every cheater here!!!

I can´t understand why there are so many cheaters here in dayz!?!?!

This destroy the hole survival feeling! Why are you playing a survival game, when you all cheat your items from heaven!?!?

THANK YOU FOR DESTROYING THIS GREAT GAME!

Hi,

Find a server that tries to stay ahead of the cheaters ... there are lots of them out there. The option is to play on a Private Hive instead. PM if you want details to my servers, my Private Hive is just starting ... and I am trying to get players in. :)

thanks for your pointless post

Stop ranting, go play on well administered private hive. If you don´t play on a private hive you will become a victim to scriptors.

thanks for your pointless post

this post is not pointless.

the bad thing is, when you want to play dayz, you find 5-6000 servers - most of them are private, but also not save from cheaters.

Admins are not always online. And many private servers have too many modified game-settings like to many vehicles, too many overpowered weopons on loot... etc.

Where are the servers, where you can play realistic custom dayz-mod? You search like an idiot :P

Where are the servers, where you can play realistic custom dayz-mod? You search like an idiot :P

My Private Hive is standard ... only difference is that vehicles have a higher chance of spawning ... but there are not more of them. The rest of my stuff is normal as I want to keep it that way. :)

this post is not pointless.

the bad thing is, when you want to play dayz, you find 5-6000 servers - most of them are private, but also not save from cheaters.

Admins are not always online. And many private servers have too many modified game-settings like to many vehicles, too many overpowered weopons on loot... etc.

check out Balota buddies

Stop giving them attention. You're doing exactly what they want you to do; rage, make a post and genuinely turn into a little bitch over the whole ordeal.

Join whitelisted servers and you will very, very rarely ever hear of hackers in DayZ. I've not been on a server that has been hacked in about 7, 8 months now.

• Like 3

Stop giving them attention. You're doing exactly what they want you to do; rage, make a post and genuinely turn into a little bitch over the whole ordeal.

Join whitelisted servers and you will very, very rarely ever hear of hackers in DayZ. I've not been on a server that has been hacked in about 7, 8 months now.

too many servers... too many... :D

:beans: to all!!!

If you're still having issues with cheaters then play on white listed servers.

My Private Hive is standard ... only difference is that vehicles have a higher chance of spawning ... but there are not more of them. The rest of my stuff is normal as I want to keep it that way. :)

What are the configurations on your server? Is it hardcore? I'm having problems finding private hive servers with hardcore presets :(