Sign in to follow this  
karas2@live.com.au

More bang bang!

I think that the most common type of guns should be shotguns. The fact is most players don't pick it up or they find a better weapon. But shouldn't the worst guns be more common?

I find double barrel shotsguns alot and always find ammo i think its fine how they are. If anything they should be more powerful, a double barrel loaded with slugs would decimate the human body

I just feel they should be the most common gun, what farmer doesn't have one? Take away the high powered rifles and AR's and bring in the common man weapons. The game would be a lot more tense.

Shotguns totally suck in this game, which sucks. First off, they could start with a more realistic pellet spread (as far as I know the large spread is engine thing and can't be fixed by modders), but after that I'm not sure what they could do. The pellets already do a proper amount of damage compared to other rounds. The slugs are underpowered and should do a lot more damage. The underpowered slugs may be a combination of them not being able to penetrate ballistic vests and Bohemia's damage calculations. I don't know why else they would put the damage as low as it is.

And also the double barrel sight picture just sucks, no bead or anything and you can't "point" the barrel.

Edited by Gews

I think shotguns may find their niche in the SA once they get overhauled (as every weaopn is) and clearing rooms becomes more omportant due to many more indoor spaces being made available. I hope so anyway.

That is why there should be more! Comat would take place a lot closer. Even have all guns rare and a wide range of melee weapons. Just something to force people not to camp snipe.