I play on a friends private hive server with some other people and we looted a crash heli and the Airfield. We came out with a MK 48 Mod and a DMR and some other guns. So as we usually do we stored that stuff in out tents at base. So after the server restart we come back and the guns in the tent were gone\deleted!?! Im not sure if this is the server or the new update (1.7.6) which the server is running on? Also the other things (non guns) in the heli were not deleted so we put all our gear we now get in our Ural which does not delete the items or guns.

I play on a friends private hive server with some other people and we looted a crash heli and the Airfield. We came out with a MK 48 Mod and a DMR and some other guns. So as we usually do we stored that stuff in out tents at base. So after the server restart we come back and the guns in the tent were gone\deleted!?! Im not sure if this is the server or the new update (1.7.6) which the server is running on? Also the other things (non guns) in the heli were not deleted so we put all our gear we now get in our Ural which does not delete the items or guns.

You are most likely SOL, sorry for the abruptness.

Tents are very buggy.

Don't get gear attached, trust me.

Someone might have just taken the items out of the tent.

DayZ patch 1.7.6 and i'm guessing 1.7.6.1 also.

- Got a problem wtih Duplicating items which were inside of a tent which was placed before patch 1.7.5 / 1.7.5.1

Placing new tents, same problem with tents just.... gone... Poof, just vanish after a server restart..

Best thing i can say is? use Vehicles as storage.

It is Dayz, and hopefully it'll be working in the next update..

Edited by Minamo

You must wait until after the next server restart after you've placed the tents to put items in it. I don't know why but I've been doing this since the beginning and I never have problems.