Sign in to follow this  
Detshanu

EST Player Looking for 1-3 Other Laid Back Players 16+

Hey, I'm an EST player looking for some guys to group with. I'm 15, but rather mature for my age.

I can take a joke, dish 'em out, take the game seriously when need be, but laugh off a death when it happens. I'm rational, at least somewhat strategical and I know when to make an backwards advance towards future victory!

One of my weak points is that my game knowledge is mediocre at best and I can only play for long periods of time aside from Friday and Saturday nights.

I prefer to NOT shoot on sight, rather when they could be a direct threat to me or my group. I also tend to lean towards Hero (Doctor Hero, not Bandit Hero, if that makes sense) instead of Bandit, but I'm not completely against.

I'm looking to find others who are like minded, 15-16+, have basic knowledge, (i.e. know how to pick things up, switch weapons, properly pick up a new backpack, etc.) and be generally fun to hang out with and not extremely foul-mouthed.

Post a reply or PM me if you're interested. Oh, and I have TS3, but have never used it, and don't really know how. Skype is the only other voice chat software I've ever used.

Hey! I'm 16 (since Feb. 4th), and I've been looking for someone to play with...haven't played in a month or two, but I consider myself to be good at DayZ. I like to teach people, and I'm (usually) fun to work with. Let me know if you're interested (just add me on Skype; Striker3883).

Edited by Striker380

Sure add me on skype Itsjustjoker. I play just to have fun for the most part. I play with another dude mostly *that might change to more but we just play for laughs and don't get too attached to our guys. we do survive but if we die it's whateves* I'm 20 but will always be a kid at heart so i'm not the douche 20.

@Striker You seem like the kind of guy I'd enjoy playing with, and I'd like to play with you sometime to see if we mesh together well. Also, that felt extremely dating site...ey.

@Shane You feel like a fun guy. Kinda like me, I'll be a kid forever. Even when I'm old. I'm gonna turn myself into an AI and become a family heirloom. I'll be fun in 300 years. I'd like to see how well you play first hand.

I'd like to get play time in with both of you, hopefully at the same time, because I might work well with both of you, but you two might not get along well, and that would be...not fun. PM me if either of can play tomorrow night between 6:30 PM and morning. I'll organize a few meetup locations and let y'all know.

I'm a clown, and I enjoy yogurt. That is all.

@Striker You seem like the kind of guy I'd enjoy playing with, and I'd like to play with you sometime to see if we mesh together well. Also, that felt extremely dating site...ey.

@Shane You feel like a fun guy. Kinda like me, I'll be a kid forever. Even when I'm old. I'm gonna turn myself into an AI and become a family heirloom. I'll be fun in 300 years. I'd like to see how well you play first hand.

I'd like to get play time in with both of you, hopefully at the same time, because I might work well with both of you, but you two might not get along well, and that would be...not fun. PM me if either of can play tomorrow night between 6:30 PM and morning. I'll organize a few meetup locations and let y'all know.

I can work well with anyone who isn't one of those "I'm the leader of this clan you have to show me respect and call me sir and do whatever I want you to do" types. And yeah i'm pretty sure i'll be on. If not i'll remember around that time and hop on so just add me on skype *unless you were the guy who just added me lol* I promise to not bang any of your wives/girlfriends while you're in the hospital =D.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

THAT sounded dating site-y. So...are you going to add me on Skype? Just asking 'cause I'd like to try to get a sizeable stockpile on your home server.

Edited by Striker380