DezJames

Taviana Custom buildings

To add Like Fire Stations and hospitals Supermarkets etc to my taviana Server do i need a program to do it?

If I knew the answer I would help you out, but I have no idea how to do anything like that. :|

Edited by INickeragua

To add Like Fire Stations and hospitals Supermarkets etc to my taviana Server do i need a program to do it?

You have to edit the mission file. Just search on YouTube about editing server missions for Arma 2: OA.

You have to edit the mission file. Just search on YouTube about editing server missions for Arma 2: OA.

i know how to add a custom base with sandbags and towers, just theres no option for fire station hospital barracks or super market, but i know theres a way to do it cause iv seen it on other servers

Are you using the arma II in game editor?

This is a good basic tut on adding stuff.

Get the additional add ons for other buildings and they show up in the "vehicles" section not objects:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5932

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11668

Firestations and markets are there you just have to find them in the lists.

ok, in the editor get the buildings from the "vehicles" sections on the right hand top list. I'm guessing you've been using the "objects"?

Get those add ons I linked. Put them in your dayz folder just as you would any other mod. i.e. Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead

The add ons should be in the same place as your @dayz folder.

I use dayz commander to load and play dayz so in dayz commander under the "game launch options" you'll want to add:

-mod=dayztaviana;@Jon_EditorUpdate;@OA_Editor

then press "Launch Dayz Now" button.

Then edit as you normally do but again, most buildiings will be under the "vehicles" section of the editor

Hope this helps.

How's this working out for you? Did you get the buildings in?

my problem is i cant get the building to show up in the preview or 3d editor for me to place them correctly. i have added vehicles in the 3d editor before but this is my first time trying to add buildings. it is like the map wont draw them? any ideas?

ok, in the editor get the buildings from the "vehicles" sections on the right hand top list. I'm guessing you've been using the "objects"?

Get those add ons I linked. Put them in your dayz folder just as you would any other mod. i.e. Program files/Steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead

The add ons should be in the same place as your @dayz folder.

I use dayz commander to load and play dayz so in dayz commander under the "game launch options" you'll want to add:

-mod=dayztaviana;@Jon_EditorUpdate;@OA_Editor

then press "Launch Dayz Now" button.

Then edit as you normally do but again, most buildiings will be under the "vehicles" section of the editor

Hope this helps.

only one I can get to work is @OAeditor. I cannot get any others to work. I run a DayZ.st Tavi 2.0 server. Any thoughts as to why?

only one I can get to work is @OAeditor. I cannot get any others to work. I run a DayZ.st Tavi 2.0 server. Any thoughts as to why?

If you have the editor add ons in the correct folders on your pc and you use the launch parameters posted above, it WILL work. You must have something in the wrong place or you're putting the wrong launch parameters in. Tavi has nothing to do with it.

Or... Maybe @Jon_EditorUpdate files were corrupted during download?