Sign in to follow this  
Major Rawne

Partisans [New Military Clan]

I've sifted through the other clans to find one that suited me, but I couldn't find the one that "fit". That's why I decided to check if anyone's interested in forming a Day-Z, military based clan. The clan would be divided into different squads (and companies if we have enough people). The general idea would be to join a server and then fight our way to the top. Mobilized (helicopters, cars) warfare with several small camps (protected by barbed wire and bear traps) would be the key tactic of the Partisans. Banditry would not be accepted - we'll only strike in retaliation or against other clans who use the server. Don't kill without a good reason.

I'm in GMT+1 and I'm looking for players in a nearby timezone (let's say GMT-3 to GMT+3) who enjoy playing Day-Z. Due to college, I wouldn't be able to play every day (mostly weekends only) but that shouldn't hinder other members.

If anyone is interested, please reply to this topic. Because the clan hasn't been formed yet, there's still a lot of room for change. If you have a good idea for the clan - or if you covet a higher rank - all you have to do is post here.

We would use teamspeak for communication.

This is exactly what USS (USMS) does. They have a massive mil-sim group. They play arma 2 standard and Dayz. I'm not in their group, but some of their guys play on our US server.

The problem is I'm GMT+1 (Western Europe) so the difference in timezones (depending on the location of their members in the US) is somewhere between 6-9 hours I think. That means there's only a small timeframe in which I could play with the clan. Unless of course they spend all night playing. But still, it would make things difficult at best.