Sign in to follow this  
lindey

Water bottle boiling

well I have some water bottles, but I can't boil them because I don't know how. That's irritating because I need to carry 1-2 Antibiotics in backpack. I can cook meat (Cook meat action with Fireplace) but how to boil? No action with boiling. So need some help with boiling, Dayzvivors. What do I need to do to boil?

I believe you need to have a tin can with you to boil the water over a fire.

• Like 1

Hi mate,

You need to have a trash tin can in your gear in order to boil water. In other words the survivor pours water in the tin can, boil the tin can and then pours the water again in the bottle.

DJ Teschmi

• Like 2

Hah finally a use for the tin cans, now maybe they can add a proper use for the crowbar.

Hah finally a use for the tin cans, now maybe they can add a proper use for the crowbar.

It would be cool to pry open safes or something.

It would be cool to pry open safes or something.

I was thinking breaking into locked buildings/cars or something :)

if crowbars now can be added to the toolbar, then they are worth carrying in future, aren't they?

if crowbars now can be added to the toolbar, then they are worth carrying in future, aren't they?

I don't see why not, its not like there taking up the main space

well I have some water bottles, but I can't boil them because I don't know how. That's irritating because I need to carry 1-2 Antibiotics in backpack. I can cook meat (Cook meat action with Fireplace) but how to boil? No action with boiling. So need some help with boiling, Dayzvivors. What do I need to do to boil?

I use water bottles alot and have never bothered boiling the water since the patch, I have had 0 'infections' so far. I suggest you dont even bother based on my experiences, just keep some antibiotics in your backpack

Edited by Easy_Tiger