Uzir0ck70

I want to pick up by bolts!

So the one thing that makes me veer away from using the crossbow is that I cant pick up my bolts. I know its silent and deadly but most of the time by the time ive found one and a few bolts ive also got a 2x barrel with 5 or so slugs,a hatchet and a 1911 with 3-5 mags, making it impractical to pick it up. So for it to be truly practical, increase the spawn rate by a lot or make it so i can kill something and take my bolt back!

did you try it lately? according to the changelog you should be able to pick up arrows and bolts.

Didn't find a X-bow today and had to much fun with my machete to look closer, but in theory it should already be in there.

You can get your bolts back ages now. Plus in the new patch introduced the quiver. Bolt renamed to Arrow.

did you try it lately? according to the changelog you should be able to pick up arrows and bolts.

Didn't find a X-bow today and had to much fun with my machete to look closer, but in theory it should already be in there.

You lucky survivor. I've been searching for a Machete nearly in every Barn i've crossed.

Edited by Meik0

You can get your bolts back ages now. Plus in the new patch introduced the quiver. Bolt renamed to Arrow.

You lucky survivor. I've been searching for a Machete nearly in every Barn i've crossed.

Machete is probably the best melee weapon, while it does the same damage as a hatchet, apparently you can swing it faster. But overall, hatchet is much better, if you can find animals you have infinite food.

Ah okay, thanks!

Get an arrow right click and convert to quiver every arrow you find can then be stored within the quiver saving you 6 item slots. You still must have one slot free to pickup bolts again. :-)

Get an arrow right click and convert to quiver every arrow you find can then be stored within the quiver saving you 6 item slots. You still must have one slot free to pickup bolts again. :-)

I was wondering if a bow would be possible. Craftable though. Not in the loot tables. :)