elf cakes

Anyone found a machete yet?

if you hit a zombie 4,5,6 times with no effect your either laggy as hell or don't know how to use it properly . I get hits 90% of time with my hatchet .. because I could never hit anything .. changed the way I used it now works fine you might need to do the same

I remember when I found a machete in the backpack of a gillie sniper on elektro hills. Worked out perfectly as I was a new spawn and ended up earning myself a bandit kill. And a classic m107 of course

-Col.O'Neil

Just found one! After a spawn...is it cool story bro or is really rare? The next best part is i killed a rabbit with one and then found a ghille...having a pretty strange session right now

Just found one! After a spawn...is it cool story bro or is really rare? The next best part is i killed a rabbit with one and then found a ghille...having a pretty strange session right now

I found 1 machete and 1 ghillie right after the patch came out. first day. NEVER since!

I found 1 machete and 1 ghillie right after the patch came out. first day. NEVER since!

Ha funny...

Ohh i just found another one...hehe..shame i couldn't take one in each hand

I found a machete in the Military Base at Berezinho, In one of the deer stand things, it looks pretty pimp2b654n.jpg2b654n.jpg

I found a machete in balota airfield yesterday I would post a picture but i got gunned down by a bandit heli.

Found it once or twice off of people I've killed, never actually found it by itself as far as I can remember.