Helferty

Downloaded everything through steam and cant join any servers

K first off im no computer whizz but ive been following this game for awhile now and decided to buy the combined operations pack through steam last night. Ive given each game (arma 2 and operation arrowhead) a quick play and im ready to play some f****** zombies, i wanna punch my computer right now, from what i understand i have a version 1.7.6 i think, and all the servers ive been trying all day use 1.7.5 or something......anyway a simple explanation in lamens terms would be awesome, apologies for the anger i jus quit smoking last week and have no patience for anythuing right now, thx in advance to anyone who can help.....take care

What Argamore said I had problems with Steam and used DayZ commander and it works perfectly. You might need to go to settings or install and download DayZ through it as well as the arma plugin for it there as well.

Yes, DayZCommander redownload DayZ, you will see the update tab go yellow if a newer version is available, if you want to start DayZ through OA, just tap the settings in the DayZCommander to use different beta files so steam works, and run with steam, etc.

If you have any issues, you can contact me.

Cheers