Sign in to follow this  
SupWithThat

Perma-infected?

Bit of an odd one, not sure if anyone else had experienced it.

I shot a guy and looted his body, I can only assume this was the point of exposure at which I caught his infection as it was bright daylight and my temp was at 42.

Ever since, my blood will drop to 9999 with the cough - but whenever I login to another server it goes back up to 12000, even if I've sustained damage beyond the 9999 from infection.

I've also taken antibiotics 3 times now to stop the ill effects, each time the antibiotics work and my character is healed...that is until I login on another server and its back again.

The longest I've waited after taking antibiotics to ensure it works is 20 minutes.

Anyone else experienced this?

Ive had some issues where I will log onto a server and Ill have 10800.8 blood everytime. Even though I had 12k blood on a previous server. NO matter how much food I eat to get back to 12k if i log back onto a server I will have 10.800.8 blood. Maybe our problems are related?

Same here, I already took antibiotics like 3 times, healed infection every time but every time i joined another server I heard that damn coughing again. Really annoying since antibiotics are so rare.

you guys logging out strait after? im having a problem where i log out of a server, when i join a new one im a few mins back..

No, i was playing like 30 minutes after curing it, location where I left saved, health status - not really.