Sign in to follow this  
Ryley

I got banned from Dayz/arma2 and dont know why?Help?

Hey guys i was playing dayz and i loged out i logged back in joined a server and it said "Player has been kicked Global ban"and i dont know why now i cant go on dayz or arma 2 multiplayer i need help please

email battleye interactive, if you didn't hack they may un-ban you.

email battleye interactive, if you didn't hack they may un-ban you.

Whats the email?

I'm in the same boat, everything was working perfect with my game (I used to launch the game from DayZ commander or steam OA Beta) until I installed the DayZ mod game from the Steam Store. The mod installed from the store, then I went to DayZ Commander, and for my surprise, the installation was shown as "corrupt". Clicked reinstall (it showed the 1.7.5.1 version and 1.7.6 nowhere to be found), and went to the DayZ mod at Steam, launched from there (NOT DayZ commander) and in the intro it displayed the 1.7.6 version. Went to a 1.7.6 server and it kicked me with a Global Ban message!!! Then i tried launching the game from every possible location, incluiding the beta and normal OA exe's yet it displayed the Global Ban message, thing that NEVER happened to me before, just when I downloaded the Steam DayZ mod launcher.

I have emailed BattlEye for this, but seriously, no hacks/software behind, it was just the brand new Steam launcher from the Store that I downloaded and ran once. I guess it overwrote files or whatever and BattlEye triggered a whatever and got banned.

Just asked some friends about this, some people got it and some people don't, so I'm unsure if this is a mass issue or somehow BattlEye triggered a ban just on me.

Edited by panchopex

Maybe it's something with steam.... Before that, the only way you could get globally banned was for hacking or installing a program that stole your key.

I'm in the same boat, everything was working perfect with my game (I used to launch the game from DayZ commander or steam OA Beta) until I installed the DayZ mod game from the Steam Store. The mod installed from the store, then I went to DayZ Commander, and for my surprise, the installation was shown as "corrupt". Clicked reinstall (it showed the 1.7.5.1 version and 1.7.6 nowhere to be found), and went to the DayZ mod at Steam, launched from there (NOT DayZ commander) and in the intro it displayed the 1.7.6 version. Went to a 1.7.6 server and it kicked me with a Global Ban message!!! Then i tried launching the game from every possible location, incluiding the beta and normal OA exe's yet it displayed the Global Ban message, thing that NEVER happened to me before, just when I downloaded the Steam DayZ mod launcher.

I have emailed BattlEye for this, but seriously, no hacks/software behind, it was just the brand new Steam launcher from the Store that I downloaded and ran once. I guess it overwrote files or whatever and BattlEye triggered a whatever and got banned.

Just asked some friends about this, some people got it and some people don't, so I'm unsure if this is a mass issue or somehow BattlEye triggered a ban just on me.

What is the email adress i got the support website but where do i send a message?

Maybe it's something with steam.... Before that, the only way you could get globally banned was for hacking or installing a program that stole your key.

Not at all, never installed that, I always used to launch the mod through Steam -> Arma 2 operation arrowhead BETA and DayZ commander, it happened when I launched the game from the new DayZ mod from the store.

What is the email adress i got the support website but where do i send a message?

It's on the page I have linked there, scroll down.

Edited by panchopex

Not at all, never installed that, I always used to launch the mod through Steam -> Arma 2 operation arrowhead BETA and DayZ commander, it happened when I launched the game from the new DayZ mod from the store.

If you just bought it from Steam, I would contact them about it too, or just maybe mention it. If there is actually a problem with BattlEye for the Steam download of DayZ then there needs to be a resolution of some sort. They can't just sell a product that gives you a banned game.