Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

Public hives seem to be more reliable and less lag and stuff to me, and there is multiple servers you can play on without regearing.

What's to stop someone from simply changing their profile name? Can you incorporate GUIDs for thoroughness?

-1 for Satyrphetamine

Got strung along for 3 days and in the end he says he does not have the gear that was promised to trade. A verbal agreement is what it is, irregardless of why the trade did not go down, I got boned. So -1 for you sir.

Edited by w153r

-1 for Satyrphetamine

Got strung along for 3 days and in the end he says he does not have the gear that was promised to trade. A verbal agreement is what it is, irregardless of why the trade did not go down, I got boned. So -1 for you sir.

Well, the waiting could not really been avoid since the time difference. And when we where to do the trade and someone had been in our camp and taken the items I had promis you, well aint much I can do about it. It's very unfortunate but shit happends.

What's to stop someone from simply changing their profile name? Can you incorporate GUIDs for thoroughness?

That would be very helpful. but for now, I encourage people to trade with users with a "medium" post count so you know that they are actually using the profile, not just trade scamming with it.
  • Like 1

Well, the waiting could not really been avoid since the time difference. And when we where to do the trade and someone had been in our camp and taken the items I had promis you, well aint much I can do about it. It's very unfortunate but shit happends.

Did w153r and Satyrphetamine travel to satyphetamin's camp to find his gear stolen? Or was it only Satyrphetamine who traveled?

Did w153r lose any of his own gear?

If any of this was sent through PM's over the forum I would like to see them please.

Edited by Man vs Wild

Did w153r and Satyrphetamine travel to satyphetamin's camp to find his gear stolen? Or was it only Satyrphetamine who traveled?

Did w153r lose any of his own gear?

If any of this was sent through PM's over the forum I would like to see them please.

I was to travle to him, logged in close to our camp and found that someone had taken 1 DMR and 1 m14 (witch was the gear I was suppose to deliver to w153r in exchange for the L85A2.) + some other gear, but thats OT. This was written to eachother on skype. I told him I was sorry, but that there was not much I could do about it. And no, w153r Did not lose any gear, we did not even get online on the same server. If there's anything else you want to know etc, feel free to contact me.

then you will not be recieving a -1 :) . Unless w153r has something really game changing to say i see no reason to deduct you.

In the meantime I see you have reached 16 posts! so I will give you your +1 from past trades.

Dennishung +1

There were problems related to the trade, but in the end everyone got what they wanted.

Toxy revo,traitor (give you hatchet and kill you after).

do you have evidence, can I see the trade post?

aLLSTAR1

Unsuccessful trade, He always delay the trade and didn't contact with me after I wait him in game for a long time

how long?

ok thats enough then he will be deducted

Edited by Man vs Wild