alexahr2008

Hey Rocket!! Wanna make some $$$?

So here is the way I see it.

Rocket wants a little recognition for his work (and a little $$$ would be nice too).

Some players are bitching about not starting with a weapon. Their argument is that you would be more "prepared"

So here is my idea

Rocket codes to where someone with the PMC dlc starts with like a double barrel or something. I imagine that this coding could be attached to the code that already says PMC= better character textures.

Rocket negotiates with Bohemia to get a % of any PMC dlc sold after 6/xx/2012.

The "prepared" people get satisfied and Rocket gets his recognition.

who of you would pay 10 dollars (or whatever in euros/pounds) to support Rocket and get a gun to start? (plus better character textures!!)

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

Okay.. whew that was rough. It is plainly clear that the gun was too much of a difference. I just want people to know that My first intention was for Rocket getting $$$ because lets face it, Angry forum posters do not feed Rocket's family and he should be rewarded and motivated to continue his work.

So maybe get like a Mountain Dew to start with or something. Sorry I offended all of you.

The response in this thread is... surprisingly mature.

Civility, in MY Day Z? It appears to be more likely than I think...

Rocket wants a little recognition for his work (and a little $$$ would be nice too).

Some players are bitching about not starting with a weapon. Their argument is that you would be more "prepared"

So here is my idea

Rocket codes to where someone with the PMC dlc starts with like a double barrel or something. I imagine that this coding could be attached to the code that already says PMC= better character textures.

who of you would pay 10 dollars (or whatever in euros/pounds) to support Rocket and get a gun to start? (plus better character textures!!)

tldr version: I want to pay 10 bucks to make the game easier. Guns aren't hard to find' date=' and the thrill of having to be that much more careful until you get one has added an extra degree of difficulty i welcome.

[hr']

So here is my idea

tldr version: I want to pay 10 bucks to make the game easier. Guns aren't hard to find, and the thrill of having to be that much more careful until you get one has added an extra degree of difficulty i welcome.

Paying for advantages? No.

But I am quite sure it would sell like hotcakes, and it wont be the "Carebears" buying it.

Trust me.

Great idea, for another $10 we can all start with NVGs so the nights arent as dark. :huh:(Sarcatic)

I have all the dlc's.... :heart:

v

v

v

v

This is possibly the worst suggestion for Day Z that I've ever read. Paying for power is one of the worst "features" you could possibly implement in any game; this is especially true in a realism-oriented, persistent game like Day Z.

Just let the thread die, stop trying to be arrogant for the sake of being arrogant, he already got told.

/end

It is your right to make such a suggestion.

But I couldn't disagree more.

So here is my idea

Only if I can purchase extra bag slots at a reasonable price.

"Only if I can purchase extra bag slots at a reasonable price." by Yammazul and...:

"I respect your opinion.

But, that being said....you propose to make this a pay to win game.

That makes you literally Hitler."

by WildGunsTomcat.

First place for the funniest answer of the thread tied between these guys :)

Okay.. whew that was rough. It is plainly clear that the gun was too much of a difference. I just want people to know that My first intention was for Rocket getting $$$ because lets face it' date=' Angry forum posters do not feed Rocket's family and he should be rewarded and motivated to continue his work.

So maybe get like a Mountain Dew to start with or something. Sorry I offended all of you.

[/quote']

Rocket is already employed by BIS and makes a nice salary. And I can't help but imagine that Bohemia is already giving him some sort of nice bonus for the ~$6,000,000 (not counting possible discounts and retailer cuts) he raked in with new Arma 2 sales.