- Currently Supported Maps:

• Chernarus
  • Neaville
  • Neaville (Winter)
  • Merderet River (v2)
  • Merderet River (Winter)
  • Omaha (v2)

Note: Only Chernarus has vehicle spawns at this time

Hey everyone, Pac from the Invasion 1944development team here, hopefully be able to clear up any questions you have about mirroring and hosting of the stock I44 files required for Dayz: I44.

First and foremost I44 is a free modification for ArmA2 under no circumstances is anyone allowed to profit from the use or distribution of the files, nor modify and re-release the files.

Private communities that require registration fee's and donations are a little different than selling our work as your own, servers obviously have a cost to run so as long as there is no charge for the download itself its no different than any ArmA2 modification and is under the user agreement terms and conditions set by Bohemia Interactive and Invasion 1944 teams as provided in documentation to both.

As the I44 team has no involvement in the development of the Dayz:I44 mod we cannot provide any technical support to issues you may encounter, but we will do what we can to support the Dayz:I44 team to ensure maximum compatibility with the latest version of the mod.

We are unable to always provide a full standalone archive version for download of the current build of I44 for websites to mirror, due to the size and frequency of updates. However full builds are available from Play withSix which is now our primary distribution method. I think I44 is also now available through DayZ Commander which should make things easier for most users.

Our official 7z Archives are available from our ModDB page here.

If anyone would like to mirror or support I44 through their own distribution networks feel free to do so as long as the files are unmodified, you are free to compile the existing releases into a single package download just be sure to patch them in order and provide all original documentation including patch notes etc. If you have any questions feel free to contact me through our forums at the site above. I will try and monitor this forum post as well so you can try asking here but can't guarantee an answer.

To those of you that are new to I44 welcome to the war, please do take the time to check out the original mod as intended as well as enjoying your DayZ fixes! We have a lot more coming soon to the mod with a complete Aircraft overhaul for 2.7 due soon its a great time to be joining the I44 community.

CREDITS:

- The DayZ: Invasion 1944 Development Team consisting of:

• Stapo
  • Pwnoz0r
  • Peep
  • Xerxes
  • Zero
  • Jamie

- The Invasion 1944 Team consisting of:

• Animosity242
  • B@Co
  • Baz
  • Belgerot
  • Biiskaps
  • Boomrang
  • Bigstone
  • Canukausiuka
  • Chuck
  • CSJ
  • Dessi
  • DocMcJansen
  • DuggeDank
  • FriZY
  • Faust
  • Gnat
  • Guy Thomas
  • Hauke
  • Homer Johnston
  • JdB
  • Jman
  • Joffre257
  • Jojimbo
  • Marcel
  • Macolik
  • MonkWarrior
  • Murkz
  • NSU
  • Pac
  • Rebus
  • SFG
  • SirDieAlot
  • Snorri
  • Vex_Man
  • Waxbutter
  • Yac

for their fabulous Invasion 1944 Mod which none of this could of happened if this mod wasnt around!

- The CBA Team which consists of:

• Alef
  • Denisko-Redisko
  • Dr EyeBall
  • Jaynus
  • Killswitch
  • kju
  • Kronzky
  • MuzzleFlash
  • Nou
  • q1184
  • Rocko
  • Rommel
  • Sickboy
  • Solus
  • Spooner
  • tcp
  • Vigilante
  • Wolffy.Au
  • Xeno

for their awesome Community Base Addons

- Dean "Rocket" Hall and the Community Development Team for the fantasic DayZMod

- Bohemia Interactive For their amazing game engine

- BMRF for their great support and really giving that extra push to make this all happen!

- OpenDayZ for being the great dayz modding community it is and just taking all of us in with great welcoming http://opendayz.net/...nforo/clear.png

Edited by Stapo
  • Like 3

Is there a small tutorial on how to incorporate this mod into Chernaurus when making a server? I want to host this using your Lite-Dayz-Private-Server, but I can't seem to get it to work.

Edited by RavingRHM

Its on DayZ Commander as well?

Yes

Is there a small tutorial on how to incorporate this mod into Chernaurus when making a server? I want to host this using your Lite-Dayz-Private-Server, but I can't seem to get it to work.

just use the mission files and dayz_server etc.. included in the Server files download

• Like 1

- Currently Supported AND INCLUDED Maps:

• Chernarus
  • Neaville
  • Neaville (Winter)
  • Merderet River (v2)
  • Merderet River (Winter)
  • Omaha (v2)

downloading right now cantg fucking wait its gootta be awesome. bloody slow dl.

my understanding is it is zombies 1944 styles. i.e. wwII gear.

does that mean no night vision?

Hi guys i downloaded/installed this and joined a server but after about 1 or 2 minutes of running in game i get the" you were kicked from server" message. Tried 2 different servers.. Same thing happened on both servers. If the ping is too high for a server will they just kick with this message or is it a specific high ping kick? I really wanted to give this a go. Oh and i tried a normal Chernarus server and no issues there..

These 1994 servers lag like a whore so be warned they arent very playable

These 1994 servers lag like a whore so be warned they arent very playable

If the servers are from 1994, that must be some mean overclocking. ;)

But kiddings aside, from what I understand that's due to the CBA_CO addon. It'll hopefully be fixed on the next update though.

Edited by Deetwo

There is a lag temp FIX that has given out to server owners which will address all the lag issues everyone has been having... one LAG Free server i know is one called freeside sometthing,,

So just filter "Freeside" and youll find it :)

i mostly download the mods by myself, so pelase give us a direct link tio the files.

Dont want any programs on my pc that i dont need....

DayZ Invasion 1944 Updated To Version: 0.2.1

Notes:

- Increased Nazi Zombie Count

- Removed HMMWV Wrecks

- Various Loot Table Changes

- Other Minor Changes To Increase FPS

- And A Few Minor Things From DayZMod 1.7.6.1

And new server owners can now use https://github.com/S...-Private-Server for DayZ: Invasion 1944 Server setups.

Enjoy!

Edited by Stapo