Target Practice (DayZ)

Things I am no longer allowed to do in DayZ

Dude ... this is the funniest thing ever ... my eyes are watering from laughter and everyone in the office is looking at me strangely. I really did LOL.

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: for Humour!!!

• Like 3

19: I am to stop screaming ‘Airwooooolfffffff, nooooooo!’ at Heli Crash sites.

25: Just because the Lee Enfield is nicknamed the ‘dinner bell’ doesn’t mean I have to fire it in the air every time we stop to eat.

27: ‘Zombie Wizards’ is not an acceptable explanation for why the Huey I was left in charge of is now upside-down and on fire.

These three gave me a good laugh I haven't had in a while. You have my beans! :beans:

It's been awhile since I've had a good laugh from these forums, great job on the thread. And I wish the people you play with the best of luck. :beans:

• Like 3

Mr. Welch as in me..?

Sure, why not. :P

Also, damn. Thanks for all the beans, guys. I'll probably come up with a few more later on, as I've been popping up with new ones all afternoon!

HAHAAHHAHAHA

Love it ! :D

You can get a cookie!

Argamore gave one cookie to: 'Target practice' !

Congrats!

• Like 1

7: Likewise, the British Assault Pack does NOT contain brass knuckles and a top hat.

Made me giggle noticeably at work.

7: Likewise, the British Assault Pack does NOT contain brass knuckles and a top hat.

WHAT? Don't tell me there isn't a monocle and a swig of whiskey as well, I Say!

Well, the original post has been updated to include another batch I came up with over the course of a quiet afternoon. At this point, I should probably point out that you really shouldn't try out some of this stuff unless you have some very understanding teammates. :P

Anyway, items 31-70 are now edited into the original post. :)

Edited by Target Practice

Oh god, them last ones are even funnier. Why am I allowed to give only 1 beans...

• Like 1

Sure, why not. :P

Also, damn. Thanks for all the beans, guys. I'll probably come up with a few more later on, as I've been popping up with new ones all afternoon!

Woohoo!

And yeah, they're hilarious, keep it up!

It's been awhile since I've had a good laugh from these forums, great job on the thread. And I wish the people you play with the best of luck. :beans:

Wow... It's pretty insane that we have managed to bump into each other here.

We had a conversation through Youtube comments just the other week.

Edited by Victim187
  • Like 1

I'm going to steal this and make it my 'to-do' list.

I was discussing this with my buddy last night and we did actually say we should record me doing some of this stuff and upload it to youtube. :D

Edited by Target Practice