kortex27

Is This A Good Desktop To Run DayZ

ill look into it but can you find any other ones

I think that is the best you're gonna get at such a low price.

the computer I listed is pretty cheap it just doesn't have windows on it you might be able to get a copy of windows somewhere for free if you tried hard enough (not saying download illegally but that's always an option) Just don't go with Windows 8 its terrible for PC gaming. always go windows 7.

As for the integrated graphics, if it doesn't work out you could easily buy a card and stick it in and everything would run pretty smoothly.

What I showed you is a full tower just doesn't have a Operating System in it.

Don't be mislead by people who don't know what they are talking about. Sure, if you want to absolutely crush every game with the nicest graphics at more than playable frames you'll be looking in the thousand range, but for a little bit less than $500 I built my PC and can run the game on all high settings with high frames in regular ArmA, and high frames throughout the wilderness in DayZ with some FPS drop in the large cities, yet still playable.

r there any that have os in them at that price

As I said before plus an OS is really cheap (in Scotland anyway) and the Graphics Card (not video) is not a high priority but still recommended.

so if i put a os in it ill be set to go or is it cheaper to build one

Edited by Yoder879

Before you go and look to buy a PC for gaming I would suggest learning more about them. Don't take this the wrong way, but you barely know what an OS is and you're looking to buy a PC. You'd be better off building your own once you sufficiently know how to, as it'd be cheaper.

how much cheaper would it be

A fair bit but you better hit the books, oh wait it's 2013, google around on how to build a PC.

Wouldn't take long to learn how to build a computer at all. Give it a few weeks, read up on some stuff, watch some videos on YouTube, and choose your parts wisely when the time comes.

I'd recommend checking out overclock.net , you can learn a lot there. It's where I first started really getting in-depth about computers.

Edited by CS14

Don't be mislead by people who don't know what they are talking about. Sure, if you want to absolutely crush every game with the nicest graphics at more than playable frames you'll be looking in the thousand range, but for a little bit less than $500 I built my PC and can run the game on all high settings with high frames in regular ArmA, and high frames throughout the wilderness in DayZ with some FPS drop in the large cities, yet still playable.

Dont come on a forum where people are trying to help and say peope dont know what they are talking about