kwebb12@gmail.com

US|228|229|230|231 Community Thread & Reports

5 More servers will be going up soon on the West Coast. I ping an average of 72ms to it from Central Texas.

Initially we'll be copying the same server scheme/gameplay we have on our Central Servers; however we'll be lauching a website/forum for all our servers in a week or two and will likely let the community vote on those gameplay styles.

We may also do the following:

70 Slot

60 Slot

50 Slot

40 Slot

The only thing that I have in comment to this server (us229) is the hacks that I witnessed last night just before 2 AM pst when I everyone minus 3 people in an black SUV came in turned everyone into Rabits, then threw bear traps around everywhere, killed almost everyone minus myself and 4 others who ran circles around the fool that was trying to shoot us, I stood there laughing at the antics before the guys sniper rifle suddenly turned full auto and took out one guy. The other took off up and down the road, while jerk number 3 got into the SUV and tried and might I add unsuccessfully tried to run me over.a few round of 'chicken'.

Went on for at least an hour before I logged out and back in. Now I managed to get myself kitted up nicely after that, and saved a guy from getting eatten alive, we travelled about and just before I logged I was playing around with my scope on the .50 rifle I had, I made sure it was my first equiped weapon for when I come back. When I come back, I kid you not it literally before my eyes disappeared and was replaced by my silenced M4..... so I hope at some point this gets addressed by the server Admins. Because now I have to go and find another one >,<

I'm editing this now again, there was a hacker in game on server us229 I could not see the shooter even with night vision and scoping around. august 3rd 11:57 AM PST

Edited by LTDestler

@LTDestler - There's nothing server admins can do; this is across all DayZ Servers. The game is completely open up to Hackers because of Bypass Scripts which means we can't detect anything at all. We need a name and we have to be around when they're hacking; which has low odds because even then it's hard to confirm on "Official DayZ Terms". Until BattlEye/ArmA2 does some major updating/fighting against hackers; there's nothing to be done. I wish I could say otherwise but this is across all DayZ Servers. We're working on tools to catch hackers but I fear they'll be out too late.

However - We have started our own private hives; which are different than the 'Public/Official' hive so there's no 'rules' being broken. It's simply run by us and each server has its own Hive so people can't "Ghost Servers". It's pretty much a "What happens on those servers, stays on those servers."

If you'd like to play on those servers then visit our new forum location @ servers.vigilantaddiction.com

We're always looking for more legit players for our servers; with honest and legit administrators... how are we legit and honest? We don't play the game! (No Admin Abuse/Rage)

Visit our Community link in my signature for more information.

Just wanted to say these guys rock. They also offer private hives (two veteran and one hardcore) and they run a tight ship with rules and security. The first veteran server is full and the second is filling up quick. I personally play on the hardcore, which is brand-new, with my friends. Vehicles are working and still unclaimed throught the map and everyone is running around with low tech gear.