Sign in to follow this  
karas2@live.com.au

no zombies

Of late I have played a few severs which seem empty of Zombies. I was at the air base, no zombies. I was even in Cherno and not one single zombie could I find.

Have you stumbled upon one of the fabled "No PvP, no PvE" servers?

I really don't know, but it was Day Z. Most boring game of Day Z I have ever played though.

I'd count it as a blessing from the Almighty Beanz and take the opportunity to loot the airfield up, down, and sideways before logging out with some damn fine gear.

• Like 1

People don't give really helpful replies, so I will do that.

I once was on a server, I was in Elektro and a few minutes later, there were no zombies in Elektro anywhere. I was like wow I can loot a lot now. So I went on an insane loot run, then went to Cherno also no zombies. I found it kinda weird. I asked on the server I was playing on if others encountered any zombies. They all replied no. Then 2 minutes later when I was in Cherno hospital, I turn around a girl with a big AS50 shot me, then I get bandaged, then I break my legs, then I see 5 other people together with the girl that shot me, they go glitch me or something, I remain laying on the ground and she pushing me around with her legs.

This kept going on for 10min, I was talking to them they were hackers, they told me the removed all zombies. Then they spawned a AS50 and they said to me pick it up, I did get shot, dead.

So when I came back to life I ask the hackers (I got their names when they were trolling around with me) to pick me up. They did. I was going to troll those hackers. After they picked me up, we hang around 5min or so. Then 1 hacker said BRB picking up a friend, he drove off 50m and his car was invisible. Then 3min later I hear a car, but don't see one. 10m away from me the car comes visible, they get out. I steal the car and drive off.

I short, hackers can remove zombies it seems. :/

I've heard of hackers having like a zombie force field that kills all zombies within like 12k I too have had that happen and when I asked over side that was the response I got

I can confirm this.If you seeno Zeds,or if animals seem glitched (can't be killed and usually just appear frozen) it'stime to log

I've played on servers before where my presence does not spawn zombies or loot. When zombies have been present due to another olayer being lical i don't AGro them. I've sat in berezino before with not a zombie in sight, when they do spawn I know it's because another player has entered the city. It's only happened a few times. It might be my connection or something.

Its not just you. Lately ive been having the (no spawn) issue myself. I played a good 4 hours the other day and didnt see a single zombie.

I think its either a glitch with the new update, Or the server admin sets the spawn rate way too low on accident.

Its not just you. Lately ive been having the (no spawn) issue myself. I played a good 4 hours the other day and didnt see a single zombie.

I think its either a glitch with the new update, Or the server admin sets the spawn rate way too low on accident.

Is zed spawn rate even an option?