JamesMoore

Road flares suck so how about..

carefull cause it used to fuck your character in a way i cant recall. pretty sure you would pretty much die or something though.

see if someone nows before you try it i reckon.

I guess no one knows: in order to win a fight with someone using NVGs, road flares are your best weapon.

• Like 1

military flashlight is the best, i swear the zombies cant see it (but cant confirm)

also chemlights are better than flares for some local light, also they can be seen at different distances from green blue to red (furthest to shortest view distance)

so take the red ones and just move it around to what you want to see, if you need more light use the flashlight ateast you can switch it off and take it with you.

I hardly ever use flares unless im in the middle of nowhere and only for a short time

or I throw them as bait and run away to a vantage point and wait for people to be drawn in xD

yeah yeah yeah everyones crying over the word 'suck'

I think lanterns would be a nice alternative to chemlights and flares. A lantern in a house isn't like finding an M4A1 in a barn...alot of people own a lantern. It should be able to light a medium sized room of a house, it could also be put down and used as a signal for a helicopter or something. Don't start saying things like 'It could be a bandit helicopter'...that's not the point.

Yes we all love our road flames & chemlights but they don't have to be the only option, yes?

Lanterns would be cool. Would give you 360 degrees of light while you walk.

But the flares man.. never knock the flares.

i want a head torch.. keeps the hands free and turns as you look.....

• Like 1