hempyhustle

What is Dayz44 or Day44??? HELP!

Ok, so I had a thread asking about what your favorite DayZ Flavor was: vanilla, DayZ+ or 2017.

Someone brought up another I was unaware of: DayZ44 http://day44.com/

Can anyone tell me about this is it legit? I can't find info on this other then the site above.

This would be off the hook, but can someone give some info on this?

Ok, so I had a thread asking about what your favorite DayZ Flavor was: vanilla, DayZ+ or 2017.

Someone brought up another I was unaware of: DayZ44 http://day44.com/

Can anyone tell me about this is it legit? I can't find info on this other then the site above.

This would be off the hook, but can someone give some info on this?

Yeah I brought that up, it seems to me that they are combining DayZ with Invasion 1944.

• Like 1

Yeah I brought that up, it seems to me that they are combining DayZ with Invasion 1944.

Now that sounds cool!

YES SIR it does sound MIGHTY cool.

Evil, thanks man I am going crazy here, I want this so bad and it says download like it is ready to go. have you tried yet?

Here is a video I found.

Note: THIS IS NOT MINE. I just found it on youtube and thought I would share. It actually looks pretty cool.

• Like 1

YES SIR it does sound MIGHTY cool.

Evil, thanks man I am going crazy here, I want this so bad and it says download like it is ready to go. have you tried yet?

No. And clicking download for me does nothing, I don't think it's ready yet.

An hour and a half later, and I'm almost at 55% complete through DayZ commander.

Pity there's only one server located in the UK/EU, I shall struggle through the ping till someone opens more UK servers.