trunkz jr

Overpowered Weapons removed - Only 3 snipers - Custom Skins (you choose!) Check out this server!

random question about playability. some people are saying that my specs aren't good enough to play, but I got arma II free demo off steam and it works fine. is my 1.5 cpu so bad that it can run the demo but not Day Z?

Graphics card(s)(GPU)(@**GB): Amd radeon ™ hd 6620G

Central Processing Unit (CPU) (@**GHz): 1.5

Random Access Memory (RAM)(@**GB): 8

Power Supply(@***W):

Harddrive(HDD)(@*** GB/Tb): 25.2 Free, can free more

Solid-state Drive (SSD)(@**GB):

Operating System (OS) (32/64 bit): 64

Hi TheM18Pro here...

Today i was banned from the server for combat logging... I think this is a mistake i did not combat log my arma stopped working...

i killed the guy in front of me before it kicked me anyways so i had no need to combat log... could this please be looked at this is my and my friends main server we play on.

Hi guys I must say this server sounds great, Been playing dayz for a couple of months now and getting tired of being sniped as i enter cherno or electro by either AS50 or Lapoona so will deff give your server a try. Love the idea of being able to take stuff off a half built vehicle to repair another and i think that sould be on more servers!

This sever is now my main haunt, I used to bump about between a handful of servers based on ping. Now I don't even look at other servers when I'm soloing.

Had a great time last night, and sorry to the guy who was in my little bird when I crashed it haha.

This sever is now my main haunt, I used to bump about between a handful of servers based on ping. Now I don't even look at other servers when I'm soloing.

Had a great time last night, and sorry to the guy who was in my little bird when I crashed it haha.

Wasn't me but I think I might know who it was lol

Added FPS counter to debug monitor...

there is a new clan in our server...a semi mil sim group called USS..Umbrella Security Services...its a bandit clan...now merging into the MilSim clan 4SFG ...the 4th Special Forces Group....They have a skin reserved for their clan(look at skin list for which ones are reserved)

You see them...you shoot them or run...they dont make friends....

Below are screenshots of their base south of vybor

33cvuo3.jpg

acbr52.jpg

206j587.jpg

Massive clan wars with USS/4SFG vs SAS and a new milsim clan 21B going on in the server everyday...even involving pubbers joining up with some squads from SAS or 21B to get in some action

21B just got their custom base too....screenshots and details coming soon

Starting getting this "bad version server rejected connection" when ever I try and join, had been playing on it fine for the past week or so before. Also seem to join other severs fine no problem. Wondered if you guys might have an idea? I use commander, if it makes any real difference?

think the server runs on 102678 which is not available on dayz commander, hope this helps (it helped me anyways, so you should be good to go)

What happened to all the USS/ 4SFG guys?

Some sort of internal thing with leadership. One of the brothers wanted their servers populated or something. Many of the members enjoyed playing here, their recruitment topic even talked about our server, but they are required to follow orders. Shame really for those guys.

Also, not sure if main post has it or not, but there is auto-refueling by just going up to gas tanks which is fantastic.

Edited by commie

I started playing a bit on your server. It's awesome. btw is the ability to remove the single parts from cars from your server or is it because of a new patch? (I havent played public dayz for a while and really liked that feature) I only played shortly so i didnt get to the bases yet but I liked that you put stuff like supermarkets or firestations in the smaller cities so you have a reason to visit them.