trunkz jr

Overpowered Weapons removed - Only 3 snipers - Custom Skins (you choose!) Check out this server!

played on this server for about 2 days now and i think this is becoming my new favorite private hive, keep it up guys

Changed the M24 green normal to cool M24 desert just for the hell of it.

What's the peak hours for server I'm in Alaska hard to find servers with players late nights for me

No idea, we just started this server and the most we've had that I've seen was about 25, were still promoting it since we know there's ppl out there that would love to play this style but don't know of such a server.

gonna try it out this evening, looks good!

Only thing I'm not really excited about are the NPC's, but haven't played yet, so I'll just have to wait and see ;)

What's the vehicle count? 100+, 200+ ?

And will there be a TS3 server in the future?

There is a TS3 in place with 4-5 dayz dedicated channels. It's advertised on the dayz server. I just don't remember the address. Trunkz knows it and will follow up with it I am sure.

Vehicles are plentiful but not TOO much so. This morning I found 2 broken SUVs, a police car, normal car, and a huge truck. Before today I only had the suv

Been playing for 15 minutes in my lunch break, Kamenka spawn (of course ;) ).

Server looks good, no lag, decent FPS. Going try some more tonight.

Head west to "new" Kamenka ^^

They have everything a boy could need. Hospital, fuel, weapons, nice apartments (I'm renting a loft there). Gives you a better option in avoiding bandits when needing supplies. Just go west Kemenka!

euh, ran to balota already :blush: ^_^

Trying going to Klen mountain upon a server restart, I think you'll be quiet surprised :P

Right now the NPC's are only on Klen base, and they are only 12 NPC's, once you kill them they will not respawn untill the next restart, the vehicle count is 200, and the TS3 server is: ts.sasklan.com:10007

Love the NPC military guarding klen, adds a touch of realism I was craving. You roll up onto Klen and suddenly hear them fighting the zombies. But it won't take long before they set their sights on you advancing. If you're not careful, you will get sniped or rpk'd down by them. Crazy fun and added a new dynamic to playing.

And you can't beat the crap OP weapons gone and the addition of these sweet looking new ones. Especially Mk 16, god I love the sound of that.

Edited by commie

I swear private hives like this ruin day z. No one plays public server any more because servers like this make it too easy for noobs, so they all flood noobish private hives because they dont want to take the time to actually find a good weapon and a car. You should never have to leave the coast amiright?

Edited by wrex1285