trunkz jr

Overpowered Weapons removed - Only 3 snipers - Custom Skins (you choose!) Check out this server!

Server name: Stars and Stripes | No Overpowered Weapons | New Weapons | Custom Bases

Server IP: 108.163.210.154:2301

Setting: Veteran

Slots: 50

Multiple Anti cheat devices

No Files required to download, just join and play

Teamspeak: ts.sasklan.com:10007

b_560_95_1.png

Because of the Admin tool, admins can easily see where you are on the map, tents, vehicles, everything. It's hard to trust a server where admins will play legit and not see these (once you see a tent base, it cannot be unseen) Thus, the only admins we have that have access to this part of the admin tool are ones that do not play DayZ, thus we can assure players there will be no abusing going on.

If you want to see how admins can see, check out this picture Here No Admin gets any special loadout, nor do the SAS players.

Tired of getting 1SK sniped? Tired of seeing many OP weapons rule the server? It's our belief that many fire fights are most fun with Assault rifles. By taking out many of the no skill snipers,

we feel the game is more balanced like this. We replaced many of them with new long range assault rifles, and some boring weapons with newer ones as well (still working on adding more).

20 new guns added, still adding more (still have to fully update this list) here's a few of the ones we've added (the M32 replaced the Pipe Bomb)

SASguns_zps79a898a5.jpg

Only 3 sniper rifles

M24 + M40 + CZ550 = More skill needed to take down a player.

[Custom Skins]

We will have it so every pubber on the server will be able to choose a skin of their like, just choose a number and ask an Admin on the server (you'll get it quicker if you ask on our TS3 tho). The ones shown as "HC" we consider as "hardcore" since those skins aren't able to wear a backpack (1-34 can tho), but since some ppl want to look different we'll have them available in case you want to look that much different from others on the server. If your a large clan, we will allow you to reserve that skin for your clan, if we see your clan is no longer playing, we will remove it from being reserved.

Skins do not come with that camo face, it will use whatever face you have, server does allow Custom Faces.

Skinset_zps3d8db281.png

tredtgrdyfujftestrdgrdyh1_zps53c08fb2.png

hardcoresetdone_zpsbb80480a.jpg

[WEAPONS]

Will post below which weapon was replaced by newer weapon, will be trying to add more but this is what we got so far.

AS50 [replaced with] Mk12 SPR

M107 [replaced with] M8 Sharpshooter

SVD [replaced with] Sa58v RCO

DMR [replaced with] AK 107 PSO

Mk48 Mod 0 [replaced with] MG36

M240 [replaced with] RPK 74

FN FAL NVG [replaced with] AKS 74 PSO

AKS 74U [replaced with] L85A2 Halo

M9 [replaced with] Sa61 Scorpian

Pipe bomb [replaced with] M32 Grenade Launcher

*New Guns added*

Mk16 CQC

Mk17 CCO

Mk17 EGLM RCO

M4A3 RCO GL EP1

AKS 74 UN Kobra (SD)

M8 Carbine (GL)

VSS Vintorez

Bizon (non SD)

]M32 Grenade Launcher.

Smoke Grenade Purple

Smoke Grenade Blue

Smoke Grenade Orange

NVG [replaced with] Range Finder

Compass [replaced with] GPS (you spawn with compass, no longer needed)

[bASES]

These will be updated through time, but this is their current build state. Not shown in the pics is a base on Klen Mountain and a "New" Kamenka with Market, F.station, etc.

West Base

Has 2 Barracks, 1 Market, Med.tent, Fuel, Palace (all doors inside palace blocked off with fences, only 1 entrance which is the front, also a Bunker on the second floor)

(023, 009)

Westbase_zpsb2d159ba.png

North Central Airfield

2 Barracks, 2 Military tents, Construction site (Top roof blocked off with fence for Balance), 2 Hangers, 2 Parts Hangers, Fuel, Air Traffic Control Tower

(069, 011)

NorthCentralAirfield_zpsc462870d.png

East Base

2 Barracks, 1 Market, Med Tent, Fuel, 1 Hanger (with 2 level bunker and the barracks is inside of it)

(142, 012)

EastBase_zps703f2be0.png

Klen Base

3 Barracks, 1 Market, Fuel

(114, 040)

Edited by Trunkz Jr
  • Like 5

I think adding the Skorpion for the M9 is a bit over-the-top, but otherwise it sounds great!

I think adding the Skorpion for the M9 is a bit over-the-top, but otherwise it sounds great!

We didn't know what to replace it with so we just did the least pistol used as we hope to remove the markov and add the SD one. We'll take players advice and add/remove more weapons, etc so feel free t pitch your idea, the M14 is still in, not sure if we want to consider it OP or not, we'll see how things go ^^

About 15 ppl on it so far :) i like it, found the AKS PSO

Edited by MrMoose

Gonna try working on getting the VSS in since it seems like its only effect to like 300-400 or somethin but its round aren't too strong, maybe with the 10 round clip rather then the 20 round.

Gonna make sure so the moon is almost out, if ppl still don't like the night then we'll have it 24/7 day.

Saw the bases for first time tonight, loved them.

Going to be adding a nice big one I heard in future more south so I'm sure that is going to be a fun pvp hot spot to hold/farm.

more little birds added,,,,Big ass MVTR trucks added...along with more of other trucks

160v8dw.jpg

Small Construction at Skalitsky completed...

More variety of vehicles coming soon....

• Like 1

maybe will replace all the URALS with the MVTR, it will give ppl a better chance to hide their stuff without ppl in choppers seeing a bright yellow or blue truck in a forest. Also might replace the Littlebird with the one that can hold more ppl, it's already easy to shoot down or shoot ppl out and its slow so having only 2 ppl sounds like a gimp, I think the other variant can either hold 4 or more (i know it can hold 4 cause I had it with 4 guys on it).

Added few more now.

Mk16 CQC

Mk17 CCO

Mk17 EGLM RCO

M4A3 RCO GL EP1

AKS 74 UN kobra (SD)

M8 Carbine (GL)

VSS Vintorez

Bizon (non SD)

Just for fun

SmokeShellBlue

SmokeShellPurple

SmokeShellOrange

Edited by Trunkz Jr

I was able to play a bit before the newest patch. after updating everything, your server kicks me and says i need 1.7.6.1.

I was able to play a bit before the newest patch. after updating everything, your server kicks me and says i need 1.7.6.1.

Make sure you have the hotfix listed under announcements.

Love the new weapons, vss and mk17 look just amazing.

Anyone interested in a ton of new weapons, ton of vehicles and custom walled off bases, come join us!