trunkz jr

Overpowered Weapons removed - Only 3 snipers - Custom Skins (you choose!) Check out this server!

I swear private hives like this ruin day z. No one plays public server any more because servers like this make it too easy for noobs, so they all flood noobish private hives because they dont want to take the time to actually find a good weapon and a car. You should never have to leave the coast amiright?

oh yeah because playing on servers like you do (example - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/126707-warning-ca-202425-thezombieinfection/#entry1219792 sounds so much more fun, lmao

oh yeah because playing on servers like you do (example - http://dayzmod.com/f...19792 sounds so much more fun, lmao

There is a reason why I do not play on that server, and it is in the post....... Use your brain, I 'm sure you can put two and two together.

FYI 2+2 is not 22 if you need a little help.

Wrex is butt hurt from getting his can of beans taken from him. Sad wrex is sad

I swear private hives like this ruin day z. No one plays public server any more because servers like this make it too easy for noobs, so they all flood noobish private hives because they dont want to take the time to actually find a good weapon and a car. You should never have to leave the coast amiright?

The reason no one plays public servers is because it sucks. You go play in a public hive, we will be here having fun. Just got a pm, the COD forums is looking for their unsuccessful troll.

The reason no one plays public servers is because it sucks. You go play in a public hive, we will be here having fun. Just got a pm, the COD forums is looking for their unsuccessful troll.

The PvE servers just called, they want their no skill care bear back.

I killed a pretty real looking person yesterday. In fact, I see a bunch of real looking people dying to other real looking people. Holy shit, have you all been AI this entire time?!

The PvE servers just called, they want their no skill care bear back.

#NiceTryButIAlreadyUsedThatJoke

Sit back, gather your thoughts, try again.

Will be doing Custom skins for every pubber on the server, just ask an Admin if you want one, here's a few but will add more later.

arma2oa2013-03-0716-37-59-09_zps7df6a75c.png

Hmmm I think some might auto come with map/radio, will have to find out which ones they were.

Finally got the skin custom loadouts to work, so pop on our server and pick out a skin tho will be adding more later tonight.

Ok here's the set now -

Skinsetdone_zpse9856a16.jpg

Since the Civ. ones can't wear backpacks, were gonna have them anyway and you'd be considered as "Hardcore" for playing without a backpack.

hardcoresetdone_zpsbb80480a.jpg

Sniper skin works but not sure if to add it or VIP donation or somethin....

ssssshhhhh hardcore skins are zombie disguises :P

and a trick to take down NPCs...try not to go rambo, be tactical about it...and they roam around klen, inside the base and occasionally patrol outside...but u can loot them once u kill them....so good luck :P

Yeah if you didn't wear a gun and used a HC skin ppl might just look you over if you stand still lol

Simply just ask an Admin :) We'll add it to ya perm next time we reboot the server ^^

It'd be awesome if you were able to make it a full moon night, instead of shifting. My peak hours tend to fall on your night time shifts for some reason and it's a pain when it's pitch black with no NVGs

We did have a full moon script going, I guess we can try it again I thought we had a problem with it, not sure I'll ask one of the other admins why it was taken off.