Sign in to follow this  
namvet1974

38 veteran gamer wants group to play with

Left the xbox behind with the kids that play it these days and come back to pc gaming.

Wants to play in a group with laid back people who have a bit of experience to dayz.

Team speak would helpful and good sense of humour.

Anyone need a new member, I play hero type character then drop a pm.

Come check out Balota Buddies. There are a lot of core groups on the various servers that you can link up with. Hero groups, bandit groups, medical rescue squads, you name it. Most of us are old survivors and everyone has a sense of humor. You'll find your group here. :)

• Like 1

The Balota Buddies are indeed a good bunch - I've played a couple of times on their servers, and even the bandits are good fun. You could do a lot worse than play there.

Alternatively, I'm part of a group of players (aging from roughly 19 through to 28) dotted around the EU - we're not a clan, we're just laid-back folk who enjoy playing survivor, and you'd be more than welcome to drop by and join us if you're so inclined. We don't all play every night, but we're about more often than not.

I'm with both you guys on this one, come check out BB we have a huge set for the older mature crowds that are forming a hero clan.

• Like 1

Man we sound like a place for you. We aren't big at all. 3-4 members we are adding more. I am a 28 yr old father. members must be 18+

Check us out and click the DayZ banner on page to view all info in regards to us and our DayZ group.

http://NOLIFEGAMER.com

hi m8

Bravehearts are looking to recruit a few more older players to our growing clan.

We have ten active members and are looking to grow to about 16, we are all in our 30/40s and have a great time playing as a team or squads in dayz.

We also have a teamspeak 3 server with 20 slots.

We also have our own small 18 man server

So what we are looking for are mature players over 21 who want to play as a team.

You must have a mic for communicating on teamspeak 3 when playing and able to speak english.

Check out our steam page Dayz Bravehearts and post your details on our forum or join us on ts3

We are all uk

thx for reading [brave]Tajertam

Hey bud. Fugitive Gaming is a group of tactical players. many of whom have been playing since the release of ARMAII and DayZ. Many in our ranks are active or retired military. We play a few other tactical mods aside from DayZ (Listed below). We are largely a casual gaming group at the moment, no requirements for activity or posting etc. If you would be interested in joining us put in an app on our website (listed below) or PM me on the forums.

le paste:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, MineCraft, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required