Sign in to follow this  
Theplanbpill

Lighting errors when zooming in.

Hey guys just started playing again today and I've been having a weird bug where sometimes when I zoom in the ground turns black and the sky white. It's impossible to see in and I have to log out to fix it. Tried flushing, didn't work. Here's a screenshot.8MZxpaI.png

No I haven't. I would rather do a one by one changing of options. Think I'm going to start with changing video memory to default instead of high.

lol ok that didn't work. Made it happen faster. What would you suggest changing next? I'm thinking the PPAA. It's on FXAA sharp filter normal.

Hmmm, maybe it's that my aspect ratio is set to 16:10 and not 16:9 for my 1920x1080 monitor?

Wierd, I honestly have no idea though. Just as a heads up always keep your video memory on default as that allows the game to use everything you have, the other options limit it. Crazy but true.

Let me also disable my overclock. It's quite possible the memory overclock I have on my 6950 is unstable for DayZ seeing as how it's a stressful game on video memory.