Crossbow 1 shot kill anywhere.

Since the crossbow is very limited at the moment and nobody uses it because of lack of ammo then why not make it kill zombies with 1 hit anywhere on the body and players in 2-3.

It would make up for the individual bolts and slow reload time.

Yes, and the fact on vet/hardcore severs you CAN NOT aim with any amount of effectivness, unless you really practice with the bow. It needs something of a scope, I dont care if its a holo or ACOG, or even irons, I just want to be able to aim it.

Or just make it not get drop till about 70m away and let players who learn to sight it have an accurate skillshot weapon?

i was 1 shotting zombies to the body with the latest patch. Well, i kept hitting them in the hand which resulted in instant death...

From what I can tell... all zombie kills with bolts are one shot kill no matter where you hit them. Bolts are fairly easy to retrieve now too. It's a viable weapon to use...especially with the new patch having no mak with 8 mags to fall back on.

only suggestion i have is make the ammo stack? its quite a slim object you could at least bundle them in 2 bolts? i guess ;)

overall good idea to make the Xbow more viable.