Sign in to follow this  
WilmHosenfeld

SSL Error

Hello everyone, I I have been getting the SSL Error lately, and I am not sure how to fix it.I have tried looking up online but there wasn't much of anything. So when I join a server, it goes to the Wait for Host screen for a couple seconds, then SSL Error comes up in chat (Along with everything else) Which then, that leads to me not being able o join a server because I get 0kb/0kb. SO if someone has a solution to this that would be great! Thanks!

Hi,

I get the SSL Error all the time too ... but it doesn't prevent me from logging on.

Have you tried a different server?

If you have tried a different server and are still getting the same problem then I think you might have a broken install of Arma2 and may need to repair it. I think the SSL Error has nothing to do with the problem you are experiencing.

I do stand under correction though ... HTH. :)

I can log onto a server, but when it gets to the point where I click okay (Where the screen has the list of players names) it just does the 0kb/0kb. I tried re-installing it, but that didn't do me much good. I might just try re-installing it. :/ Thanks!

try deleting the arma2 oa folder out of

C:\Users\Your User\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA