Sign in to follow this  
inforis

Double vehicle spawns

server has a weird issue where every vehicle would spawn 2 times in one spot.

There would be 2 GAZs on top of each other, 2 Hiluxes on each other, even the helicopters spawn on top of each other. Every single vehicle spawn is like this.

Tried blowing up the vehicles and they would just respawn twice. Even tried changing the Instance ID but that didn't work.

Has anyone else experienced an issue like this?

No, but what exactly is the problem? Are the vehicles getting damaged or something? I mean, to me this sounds like you have double the vehicles, which is awesome.

Every single vehicle spawn would have 2 vehicles on it.

For example, there is a UAZ spawn at a certain mountain, instead of the server only spawning one UAZ, it spawns 2 on top of each other.

Most of the time it's easy to seperate the vehicle. I couldn't care less for the land vehicles but the choppers spawn like crazy now.

There are about 6 choppers on the server. 2 hueys, 2 mi 17s 2 littlebirds, the only vehicles not showing this problem would be the HMMV and the MH6

Hi,

The same issue on our server for one month now and we play with and that's great !! People on our server like it too !

Sometimes it's difficult to separate the two mi17 but now the vehicles spawn with time shifting between the one and the other.

In our case it spawns 2 vehicles side by side but never one on top of the other one.

DJ Teschmi

It may just be a database issue. Your instance id may have two of each vehicle spawning.

It may just be a database issue. Your instance id may have two of each vehicle spawning.

Hi Razor,

Are we going against the "Dayz Public Hive" rules if we don't fix this bug?

Thanks

DJ Teschmi