DayZbalkan

DayZ Balkan | Custom Map | Day Only | Private | Vehicles >200 [Shop, Dogs, Apache, Lock vehicles, Auto refuel, Minefields,100+ Military Bases, TSW]

Voting for restart Vehicles every two weeks  

49 members have voted

1. 1. RESTART VEHICLES EVERY TWO WEEKS ?

This is an excellent server, I have found myself playing for hours at a time, without stopping. The admins are really friendly, when I first spawned and seen a car driving past, it was admins and I never knew it, they acted like regular players and let me tag along up to the neaf with them.

One thing I wish worked/ was fixed is the car locking, and auto refuel. I'm not sure if it does work now, but i've tried both and it won't work.

If you wouldn't mind informing me, can you direct me on how it works for cars, AND heli's?

I've never used to script before. Also, will locking vehicles work again soon?

If you wouldn't mind informing me, can you direct me on how it works for cars, AND heli's?

I've never used to script before. Also, will locking vehicles work again soon?

- AUTO REFUEL IN GAME

- AUTO LOCKING IN GAME (u must bought locker in shop) Hotkey for lock is "L+E"

:)))

I think you should re-enable markers on the server, without markers it will be impossible for me and my team to play coordinated, and it's practically game ruining for me. People who don't want to use them don't have to, but this is almost making me find another server.

Omg, wait man :S

It will be fixed ;)

I think you should re-enable markers on the server, without markers it will be impossible for me and my team to play coordinated, and it's practically game ruining for me. People who don't want to use them don't have to, but this is almost making me find another server.

It will be fixed :)

Omg, wait man :S

It will be fixed ;)

It will be fixed :)

I am in no rush to quit your server ( I really love how you run it, and all the admins, excellent #1 server I've played at). When will the markers be back?

Sta se vise desava sa serverom poslednjih par dana? Prvo me je juce hacker zamalo ubio, sada sam ustao i 95% moje opreme fali. Nemam ni svd camo, ni ghillie, ni m4a1 i jos dosta gluposti iz backpacka mi fali. Imam bukvalno opremu koju sam imao pre dva dana. Takodje, nalazio sam se na airfieldu, a sada sam na drugom kraju mape.

Izlogovao sam se kod NEA, a sada sam bukvalno 13KM od njega.

Edited by Serbian91