adrianscholl

Murders Sometimes Not Saving After Logging

Date: May 9

What happened: Murder count not saved

Where you were: Two separate locations on the map

What you were doing: Logging back into the server

Description: While the new bandit system works almost flawlessly (although you randomly pull out your secondary when you turn into bandit), I have experienced a new problem in regards to murder count specifically. After killing a non-bandit, receiving negative humanity, and turning into a bandit; you may lose the record of the murders (and regain humanity) upon logging off and back onto the server. Sometimes murders are recorded and other times they are not. My suspicion is that rolling saves are not saving the murder count, and only disconnect saves are, because the times I lost it I think the server itself crashed and the disconnect save was not triggered. Hopefully this issue should be addressed because at the moment the system is not accurately recording murders, and thus players who are bandits will often not be displayed as such.

Is anyone else having this issue? I have lost 4 murders on my current character after relogging (my character is at 6 instead of 10). It actually displays the murder and humanity loss, then when you log back in it sometimes takes the count and humanity loss away.

Yep, same happened to me. 1 murder turned to 0 after logging back in, even lost the bandit skin. Almost resulting in my companion shooting me because he thought I was another random survivor.

I have lost a total of 7 murders so far that have been recorded, then were not there upon relog. No bandit kills have been wiped thus far, however.

same here. killed a guy who was targeting my friend, turned into a bandit (-11 humanity from the initial 2500). humanity regenerates to ~600. server crashes. I log back in on another server - I suddenly have 3100 humanity (2500 + the 600 I regenerated I assume). weird shit

I've had this problem several times now too

Once lost 3 kills, 2-3 times 2 kills and about 5-6 times lost 1 kill. All of these happened when i logged more than 30 minutes after the kill. Haven't had this for 2 days now but lost kills twice today too so I thought I should report it here. Humanity was also returned due to the lost kills, don't think any of those kills were bandit kills, seems like it is limited to killing survivors.

This problem keeps to persist, lost 1 bandit kill and murder today and 1 murder yesterday.

I was about to say if you were murdered and it didn't say "You Died" then I'm having the same problem.

This is obviously the banditskin's fault. Should remove the skin until there is a fix on the matter. By switching into a bandit, there have been so many bugs already. I have lost several kills on this and it is starting to get annoying.