rocksdead2003

Flesh Inc. Private Hive Looking for Players

Hey Everyone,

Just putting the word out there about my favorite server on DayZ. It's call Flesh Inc. and it's awesome.

Come and join us! Must have RMOD installed.

Server IP: 173.192.170.85:3085 or search Flesh Inc. on DayZCommander

DayZ - Flesh Inc. House of Jones

Come check it out!

*Rmod - Aircraft Carriers - Jets - Tanks - etc.

*3000m view distance and no fog

*Dogs

*Custom bases with area protection system

*Ai taxi services

*Ai battles

*Skydiving

*Auto Refuel gas stations

*Plus heaps more!!

Jonsey is constantly improving the server and is always open to suggestions!

Jonsey's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Fleshjonesy

My channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AbeFromanTPS

Instructions for installing RMOD are here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lapzfjwcwxg

• Like 2

Checked out this server... legit as it gets. I have never seen a server like this, Seriously, you can get a dog that follows you around and helps kills zombies.... The carrier is a cool touch and the AI taxis are cooler than I would have ever expected. I have been playing the hell out of this server. Can't wait to see some new faces in there. :) Job well done and thanks for letting this little secret out.

• Like 1

Thanks man, I see your schwartz is as big as mine!!! Hope you enjoy the server! Bring your friends!

Truly the most badass server you can get. As fun as the YouTube video looks, it still doesn't show some of the amazing stuff that's in the server. I have only played on this server for almost two months, and I'm loving every second. The admin is super nice as well.

This is Cody, by the way!

• Like 1

Thanks Cody!

Truly the most badass server you can get. As fun as the YouTube video looks, it still doesn't show some of the amazing stuff that's in the server. I have only played on this server for almost two months, and I'm loving every second. The admin is super nice as well.

This is Cody, by the way!

Thanks Cody!

Damn...The taxi/transport AI is awesome. Takes you all over the coast and airfields. Awesome customization of a few parts of the map and tons of extra barracks. My go to server - didn't think I would like R-MOD but it is the best. Well run server.

• Like 1

Hey guys thanks for posting a topic about my server!

We definatley need more players to join in the fun so come check it out!

Edited by Flesh Jonesy
  • Like 1

Since rmod seems to be a problem for a lot of people, we have brought the server back to the basics...DayZ to the core...we still have some bases, lots of vehicles and added features so come check us out on Flesh Inc.