Ezyasurmom

1.7.1.1 is to hard?

Having just played one day session and one night session on 1.7.1.1 I must agree that spawns in general are very weird. Empty tin cans and watches all over the place. If I didn't have canteens and camping gear and had close access to both wildlife and water I'd be dead multiple times over.. But maybe this patch simulates life after most of the supplies are already gone? With worms in your stomach forcing you to eat and drink 20 times a day..

I must say I like zombies now. Before you could crouch run in circles around them with ease, now you need to mind line of sight. Well, at least during the day of course. At night you can still solo a town without aggroing one single zombie, especially with NVGs.

I respect the opinions of others, but in my book the new update rocks!!!! .just because you can even use those "new" zeds in your andvantage....

heres a story from today: i was looking for loot in that grocery near the church in cherno, and then i was being shoot at out of nowhere.. luckely the bullets didnt hit me, so i ran like hell to the firestation attracting alot of zed who then chased me into the fire station. I got up the staircase of the firestation tower and found a "m14 holo". I was lucky i have something to hold back the zeds. but i somehow no zed came up the stairs, cause they didnt know where i was. I looked down into the mainhall and saw about 25 zed just standing there, wich was my luck because those guys (4 other survivors) who where shooting at me now came tho the firestation (i think they thought the zeds killed me lol) and got assraped by the zeds in the firestation.

p.s. how about we invent a smelling system so zeds can even smell you^^

(now that would be hard)

zombies hit harder but its easily to lose them, just run through a building. Before you needed to run 3000m away before they lose aggro (impossible without a heli)

At least until the loot tables are fixed the game is too hard for those starting with new chars IMO. Food and beverages are extremely hard to find, you have no weapon, no water canteen, and it's fairly easy to aggro Zs with no apparent reason.

At least until the loot tables are fixed the game is too hard for those starting with new chars IMO. Food and beverages are extremely hard to find' date=' you have no weapon, no water canteen, and it's fairly easy to aggro Zs with no apparent reason.

[/quote']

THANK YOU ParaB this is what I was talking about

Who cares now tho with new update