Ezyasurmom

1.7.1.1 is to hard?

Hello, is it just me or is Dayz much harder now. I mean I was crawling down a road and a zombie about 20-30 km away from me came sprinting towards me to kill me and eat my brains. Also now you only spawn with a bandage and a torch, and with the zombies harder now (make you bleed in like one hit and see you much easier), how are you supposed to accomplish anything without attracting zombies since now they also spawn in buildings as well. I mean have a pic on my phone of a barn with at least 5-10 zombies inside of it all in a massive group. Anyone else feel this way???:-/

I mean don't get me wrong I love Rocket and this mod and I will continue to play it, but it almost makes the game to hard that it is not fun.

I was crawling down a road

Stopped reading there. If you're doing anything with a road other than crossing it in a perpendicular fashion then you haven't played enough DayZ yet.

Back to the drawing board, pup.

Who calls people pup? Does that make you feel superior on the internet to a stranger?

LOL walking on the road? This is why you fail...

1. It emits loud footstep sounds (Do you even listen to em???).

2. You are more visible on the road than in grass just like in real-life.

It's perfectly logical and like in real life yet you manage to fuck up.

Paul, did you even read, I was crawling (prone) you make no noise and 1 bar of sight... some people...

Who calls people pup? Does that make you feel superior on the internet to a stranger?

Does it make you feel superior to "protect" someone who took no offense to such a harmless term? Carebear...

how are you supposed to accomplish anything without attracting zombies since now they also spawn in buildings as well.

Run your ass off, find a weapon, punish those bitches. Or not.

Woa guys no arguing about pup, this forum was made to know if you guys think 1.7.1.1 is a little to hard to be fun.

How am I protecting, I was playfully telling him how calling strangers on the internet "pup" doesn't make you superior. Also, I love how you come to the defense of someone so quickly, what a cutie pie.

how are you supposed to accomplish anything without attracting zombies since now they also spawn in buildings as well.

Run your ass off' date=' find a weapon, punish those bitches. Or not.

[/quote']

THIS^^^^^

The day that Dayz becomes too hard is the day you get tired when running and zombies catch up to you and eat you alive.

The chance to get bleed out of an attack was always high, but differently from before, you can lose the zombies if you get inside a building they will lose track of you if you keep quiet, or exit trough another door.

The only deal right now is food spawn rate, it's pretty rare to find food even with grocery stores around ( Lots of weapons and ammo tough). But it's getting fixed.

Also, try to ally early on with someone else that is unarmed, better chance that he won't turn on you if both of you don't have a gun, just be careful with the ones that do have guns.

How am I protecting' date=' I was playfully telling him how calling strangers on the internet "pup" doesn't make you superior. Also, I love how you come to the defense of someone so quickly, what a cutie pie.

[/quote']

How is that playful, first of all? And I'm not defending someone, but I've been fed up with listening to morons on forums think that they should have control over everything.

Yes, he called him "pup", but it really was not worth bringing it to attention. Also: who uses the term "cutie pie"? And does it make you feel superior to call someone that on the internet?

OT: I haven't been able to try out the patch yet, but I'm really eager/nervous to; the changes sound interesting, but also a little on the troublesome side.

I usually run with a 4-5 man group, and am not a new player and am aware of "hiding" from zeds. It's just i don't like wasting ammo on Zs and alerting people to our location.

Don't think the problem is hiding/finding weapons/ect.. It's the fact that I'm high-crawling (walking, mind you) and I get seen from a zombie from across the town. I can low-crawl everywhere but what's the point? It's such a slow pace and extremely irritating to not find a weapon after searching several houses.

Balance the zombies or give me a makarov, the timing between Rocket adding what he wanted to (the no weapon start) and the zombies getting beefed up is pretty bad.

Yep, makes me feel so superior to compliment someone over the internet, keep fighting the good fight bro!

Yep' date=' makes me feel so superior to compliment someone over the internet, keep fighting the good fight bro!

[/quote']

If I were a five year old girl, I would have been blushing.

Don't think the problem is hiding/finding weapons/ect.. It's the fact that I'm high-crawling (walking' date=' mind you) and I get seen from a zombie from across the town. I can low-crawl everywhere but what's the point? It's such a slow pace and extremely irritating to not find a weapon after searching several houses.

Balance the zombies or give me a makarov, the timing between Rocket adding what he wanted to (the no weapon start) and the zombies getting beefed up is pretty bad.

[hr']

Yep, makes me feel so superior to compliment someone over the internet, keep fighting the good fight bro!

Remenber the following, inside or very near buldings, your sound and sight indicators don't raise much, if not at all, so don't mind going crouched inside a building.

As for crouching outside, do it in the grass, and when you have to cross the road crawl, try to keep your distance from zombies if you plan on going crouched, if you have to get somewhere wich has a zombie very close by, you'll have to crawl.

Also a little helpful hint, try to scavange around twilight and sunrise, there's still plenty of light BUT, the zombies will act like it's night time, so, you can go around crouched, even in the middle of the road, and it will be like your crawling around, really useful.

I agree..

its good that you can loose the zeds. (with a bit of practice)

Im fine spawning without a weapon.

Its just. the zeds are too uber. the zeds need to be more like they were in v1.6 regarding their agro range, sight and hearing.

canned food and drinks should be difficult to find, but knives and matches should be less rare so we can feed ourselves with a little effort hunting

Don't think the problem is hiding/finding weapons/ect.. It's the fact that I'm high-crawling (walking' date=' mind you) and I get seen from a zombie from across the town. I can low-crawl everywhere but what's the point? It's such a slow pace and extremely irritating to not find a weapon after searching several houses.

[/quote']

Once you finally find a weapon, you might have more of a reason to use it now. Hate the Zs, KILL THEM, GIVE IN TO THE BLOODLUST!

I often spray my M249 into the Zed crowds, I hate them, I want them all back to non-animate rotting filth. I'm a way better shot than I was since I took up the fight against the Z, I hate that the game has so many of the "never fired, dropped once" rifles because many people are so afraid of each other now.

^^ So basicly you give away your location, attract more zeds, and wast ammo (well I guess you can't with a m249, but still...)

^^ So basicly you give away your location' date=' attract more zeds, and wast ammo (well I guess you can't with a m249, but still...)

[/quote']

Indeed, ammo for it is extremely plentiful, and I usually clean up quick, and scoot.

Most people hit the disconnect when it goes down. I always note a few d's when I hit up a more popular town.

I've got about....800 rounds now -_-

Well maybe with a m249 I would do that but with a DMR and a m1911 I can't really spray down a group of zeds chasing me

Well maybe with a m249 I would do that but with a DMR and a m1911 I can't really spray down a group of zeds chasing me

Agreed, the DMR mags have also been widespread as of late, take some long shots at Zs in one of the "off" villages now and then. Or not(what I did with it anyway). I make some good shots with that weapon, wish I had it instead hahaha.

But while I have this damned MG I will have fun with it.