Sign in to follow this  
danielmacpherson@live.co.uk

Super zombies?

ITs annoying in helicopters, how zombies can damage me through metal when im off the ground always astounds me.

Thats how it should be imo

Why? This game is trying to be as realistic as possible in the parameters of a zombie apocalypse and in all of the zombie media I've seen/played a single hit (hit as in slap/swipe) has never killed anyone

Edited by Tricky D

The ones I get annoyed by are what I refer to as the 'hacker' zombies - no matter what you do, you can't shake them or get more than a few feet in front of them - looking behind you reveals them sliding over the floor and moving impossibly fast to catch up whenever they're more than a few feet behind you, then when you turn round to shoot them they move physics-defyingly quickly from left-to-right, causing you to miss a few times (and usually get a few hits in) before you take them down. Those guys are pretty frustrating.

it should be like the walking dead, they cut you, you get infected.. end of story...

it should be like the walking dead, they cut you, you get infected.. end of story...

It wont be like that at all, were all immune, the zombies aren't really dead so much as rabid, which is why two shots to the chest with an assault rifle will take most down.

The most annoyin thing isnt even passing out with ONE damn slap from a rotting rabid zombie, but the fact that they run WAY too much, and in zig zag, no rabid-infected human would be like that, they would just run towards you.

THIS is annoying and unrealistic, they could even do 1k blood damage per hit, but it's totally horsecrap that they can go through all kind of obstacles, even go through walls and break your leg in 2 hits, and when you try to kill him, you end up with 20 more on you, and even if you try to kill them, the infinite spawn will fu.ck you up.

This game is turning to bullshit, seriously.

The zig-zagging I believe is something to do with Arma's pathfinding system. I'd expect that to be resolved in the SA. Doesn't make it any less frustrating in the short-term, mind. The solution I've generally found is to make sure they don't see/hear you in the first place. ;)

• Like 1