Sign in to follow this  
samazooks

Zombies

i love this past update with zombies and disease

cool vid i found also

but i would really like to see more improvements with zombies like i want them to actually to catch us because they can only run as fast as us but they cant really get us

comments suggestions?

edit- just to add wtf is with all the bandits now ? i cant find one decent person my name says medic and im well known for helping and i still get shot instantly lolz

edit 2 - add farming ( like you can obtain a plow as a tool then you can plow small ammounts of land and with a box of matches you can burn the entire land down) and workbenches( to create custom weapons like an ak with a scope or flashlight or bayonet or nade launcher

Edit 3- the main thing and most important add in I want is character customization. I mean like this person is supposed to resemble you or someone else they can't all look the same!

Take out garbage like tin cans ans stuff and put in masks, ski goggles, shades, camo pants, baseball caps, wool hats, snowboarding hats , etc

Edited by samazooks

They are already adding lots of character customization in the Stand Alone. Farming... Eh, it would sort of ruin hunting for animals or scavenging in towns wouldn't it?

Yes, a lot of people are KoS out of fear dude, find a clan or find people from this forum to meet you, be cautious.

Grappling? That would destroy unarmed players, the zombies are already at a point were you can't lose them, and if you stop for a minute they'll kill you.

That video is from Corridor Digital they make awesome videos.

Lastly, this belongs in Suggestions. Also, there is no real semblance to this post, it's sort of all over the place.

Crafting and weapons customizeation has been confirmed in stand alone, as for farming... uh... I'm gonna say no but do think we should be able to maybe have small gardens or be able to gather produce from fruit trees and vegi gardens in villages as a source of food. Not quite sure what your wanting with the zombies, you want them to run faster than they already do? They can catch us if we're not careful (had a swarm on me once and ran into a yard that was fully enclosed other than the small gate I went through, was trapped and unarmed)

Lots of people want zombies to be more dangerous, but remember, this is a game. If zombies could catch you, it would be death every time you agro'd a zombie. No fun playing a game where you're guaranteed to die and have only a teeny tiny chance of making slight progress. May sound a bit harsh for your suggestion, but I'm thinking as well about all of the people who want there to be hardly any food on servers etc.

Might even go pack a sad and make a thread about it. :P