Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire1014

Barricades

I know it's been suggested before, but it needs to be again.

Planks of wood basically.

I like how they did barricades on Zombie Panic: Source although I didn't really like the mod itself. You could place the barricades any way you wanted to.

Only have one? Turn it an angle to keep zombies, and players from getting in. Have more then one? Barricade the entire door up, only leaving one slat open to shoot out, and one at the bottom to crawl in, or out as well as shoot out of it.

I know they want to do basebuilding which should be done, but if it can't be done barricades, and plenty more enterable structures would suffice just fine.

In Red Dead Redemption we would go inside this one house on a farm that you weren't suppose to enter. You had to jump through a window. Some of us would posse up, and just camp inside the house. People would come for us in no time. It was fun just sitting in a house defending it for no reason at all.

It will be even more fun/frustrating defending a house with your food, ammo, supplies, etc. I guess the bad thing about having a house as a base is everyone knows it's there. It's always there, and you can't move it. Only your supplies.

• Like 1

I only just started up Red Dead for the first time (So much fun :D) .

I agree that barricade would be cool, wooden planks, but other items like sheets of metal, or even moving furniture perhaps?

You've never heard of RDR?

i have RDR.

Also what i meant was i'm more interested in the RDR scenario.

Edited by GOD™

Can you freeroam Undead Nightmare online?

Could just do that instead.

Nah you can't free roam in undead nightmare, everyone who played RDR expected it but it wasn't in the DLC. :/

Edited by GOD™

Nah you can't free roam in undead nightmare, everyone who played RDR expected it but it wasn't in the DLC. :/

EDIT Misread, didn't see Online Freeroam.

Edited by BigMike