Sign in to follow this  
f1ref

Idea about airports [SA]

Hello, i have an idea about airports. We all know how empty hangares in airports are :)

I suggest to add in hangares broken planes or something like that.

From this planes u can take parts for vehincles, fuel, maybe guns and other good stuff. Its will be like little building with loot :)

How loot spawning in hangares now is bad. You can just come to hangar, look at the corners and if u dont see anything u will just go to the next hangar.

Its will be more realistic, i think.

im sorry about my bad english, its not my language :)

• Like 1

its hangars, not hangares.

I thought you were going to ask for international airports, with a big ass terminal,

loot spawn is already being worked on, relax, your suggestion is not new and in videoblog they showed how stuff will spawn, all like you asked for.

The above is a little rude; He clearly said English isn't his first lanauge & frankly you look like a right twat for pointing out a small flaw.

Anyhow; It's a good idea, personally, although It's too 'easy'. People would simply get their vehicle and go to an Airport to make it invincible. I would prefer, if it were to happen at all, that they simply make spawning Wrecks which you can take from - Or, if a Helicopter crashes, you can salvage the part's which arent completely broke (..They mentioned a new damage system, so that might work)

How would you fit airplane parts into another vehicle that isn't an airplane???

And why did i just read

maybe guns and other good stuff

as weapon, weapons and other weapons... Must be paranoia...

Well you can already mix and match the same engine parts in helos as well as any car.. So I don't see an issue here. I'm looking forward to a propellor powered ATV!

I think that there should just one big ass hangar on the airfield, with only one door, and tons of industrial spawns (mostly tools) inside it, no weapons.

like this:

in.hangar.jpg

Military weapons should only be found on crashed humvees, army armories (with a freaking HECKTON of zombies near/inside it) and helicopter crashes, with a good chance of them having bad quality and even explode when you shoot them, causing you to bleed or die.

Obviously the last part isnt possible at all on this engine.