Sign in to follow this  
gkonline01

[Item Suggest] Zombie Repellant Idea

This is my first idea suggestion, that i think would be great to be in standalone game.

It is "ZOMBIE REPELLANT". This idea come from the Walking dead series, that once the

people in the series apply zombie parts on themself to avoid being detect by zombie,

so here is the information

Item: Zombie Repellant (Consume on use)

Obtain By: Crafting

Recipe: Zombie parts(Obtain from zombie by using Hatchet like you cut wood),Stone(Or something to grind zombie parts)

Effect: 1.Walking near zombie will absolutely not attract them, Running will possibly aggro zombie but with less chance.

Once apply, this effect will stay active for 30 minute or until wear off by some conditions(state below)

2.Add flies sound effect on player as a negative effect(the sound like it is on player corpse)

3.This item cannot use under rainy weather and will be worn off by rain

4. Another way to clean off the effects is to wash out in any water source (Lake,Sea but cannot wash out by well)

[ADD]

5.Will make your clothes dirty that give you a chance of getting infection. (This chance increase if you use more of it)

So, that is it. Hopefully that it can really be in the game and

if i do make any grammar mistake or weird English, i must apologize for it

as i'm not so good in English

Edited by gkonline
  • Like 1

Its an interesting idea but I think it would be used so much, it would take a lot out of the game.

Hatchets are the most common weapon in the game, and you can't go anywhere without finding a Zombie. If all you need is a hatchet and a zombie, then everybody would be using it.

Edited by Stewy

Yea that would make looting high risk places like barracks a cake walk. Also people would abuse it to where they never even have to receive aggro when they wish to loot.

yes, i intend it to be an easy-to-get item, but might add another negative effect like make your clothes dirty and might give you a chance of infection over time(this chance is higher as you use more of it)

anyway, thank for feedbacks hehe :)

Edited by gkonline

yes, i intend it to be an easy-to-get item, but might add another negative effect like make your clothes dirty and might give you a chance of infection over time(this chance is higher as you use more of it)

anyway, thank for feedbacks hehe :)

Maybe the longer you use it, the higher the chance of (different kind of) infections, with a small chance to get the infections as soon as you use it. I like the idea but think it should be a last resort solution.

Understand that what you are talking about isn't repellant. The zombies won't run away from you, so it is more like zombie camo. I do like the idea though. Maybe they can make it so If you pit parts on you, you have a high risk of infection but than there could be like a firefighter or hazmat suit that you can put on parts with a low risk of infection

Zombie suit? Like you skin a zombie and wear its skin as a coat and they don't know the difference!

This is a good idea, and since they are adding crafting, this could easily be one of the many recipes the game could have.

The idea mentioned of how it would work is good.

A visual effect would be good, but not look exactly like a zombie, so other players would be able to identify you, plus the fly sound would alert players, but not zombies.

Also give like a 1/100 chance (or reasonable number) to get infected ever 1-5 minutes of having it on.

Make it so that it is affected by zombies only when you walk standing, not crouch, running, prone, ect..

All this may make this useful in some situation where you might need to go by a big horde of zeds, but not very useful to have on all the time by no mean.

How about it's just a starting item. Can't pick it up anywhere else. You start with one, and that's that. Only question is should enemys be able to pick it up? Making new people more of a reason to be shot.