Sign in to follow this  
kasigawa

You Need To Add Ramen Noodle Soup To The Game!

I've been playing DayZ for a few days now and I never found any ramen noodle soup. I'm not sure there is ramen noodles in the game; nevertheless...If a zombie apocalypse really happened, ramen is a must have! Please add ramen to the game! Do it for the starving players who are only eating beans and tuna! Add ramen to the game! Please, I'm begging you!

To gain attention for my plead and my love for ramen, here is a ramen song.

• Like 5

You should be able to collect soups and cook them over a campfire using empty tin cans.

• Like 1

Beans AND TUNA?

TUNA? WHERE?!?! I'm almost getting tired of beans, even with the addition of franks

Beans AND TUNA?

TUNA? WHERE?!?! I'm almost getting tired of beans, even with the addition of franks

Sorry, I meant to say sardines. ^~^;

Instead of Ramen how about M.R.E. ? No fire needed, and a full meal. Restore all blood points in one M.R.E. Mainly due to it coming with like I said a full meal, even some kind of sweets. All you need is to add water make the food heated more thoroughly, because they have those cool little heat packs that cook your food.

They brought M.R.E.'s during one of the hurricanes here in Florida some years back. Most of them were pretty nasty, but cool to see.

Edited by Hellfire1014

Instead of Ramen how about M.R.E. ? No fire needed, and a full meal. Restore all blood points in one M.R.E. Mainly due to it coming with like I said a full meal, even some kind of sweets. All you need is to add water make the food heated more thoroughly, because they have those cool little heat packs that cook your food.

They brought M.R.E.'s during one of the hurricanes here in Florida some years back. Most of them were pretty nasty, but cool to see.

Genius! I like the idea of adding MREs!

They should add MREs and Ramen to the game! It is a must! >:3

I've gotta say, I mean if you've been playing this mod for a few days now your input has to be valued... on top of which, Ramen noodles? U serious... go finish college, get a job, then eat like a normal person... no one cares that your 18 year old ass has to resort to ramen every night...

TL:DR Stop eating like a bum!!! No one cares u eat garbage every night!

Are Ramen Noodles the American version of Pot Noodles?

EDIT:

I think instant ramen is more like supernoodles.

Proper ramen (not the student-food, just add water crap) is actually good.

Tokyo style chicken ramen is anyway, I don't like fish.

Edited by Chabowski
  • Like 1

they have the prop already, its just a matter of adding it to the game

I'll just direct you over here:

http://dayzmod.com/f...e/page__st__320

Flick through, there's both ramen noodles and MREs in there. Also, my deliciously nutty 'Papa's Trail Mix'.

AND BACON.

Bacon?! XD

I looked at your link to the other thread. I also love the idea of the Legacy chocolate bars; nevertheless, i think in reality if you found a chocolate bar it would most likely be melted.

Furthermore, I didn't know you could send game models to developers. I should model a few things.

Edited by kasigawa